Chapter 32 | Mother's Day Pt. 2

(I messed up a bit, since this isn't really part of the story, but Kyo had still cheated, I added that part, so they would've graduated in April in the story...and found out he cheated after, I confused myself, sorry if I confused you too)

~Still Iwa's POV~

When we finished at the spa, I drove us to get food, when I parked the car I saw Kyo. "Oh shit." Mom turned her head, "Excuse me?" "Sorry sorry! I just saw Kyo.." She looked pissed. "Oh? Where? I'm giving that boy a piece of my mind." I was about to stop her when she ran towards him. "Mom! No!" She didn't stop and continued to run to him. How is she so fast?! I ran behind her to stop her.

She stopped and slapped Kyo. "Mom!" I exclaimed holding her hand. "Young man." I let her go. "Nevermind..." I whispered as I took my phone out. Might as well record his ass get beat by mom.

"I-Iwaizumi-san!" Kyo exclaimed scared. "You disrespectful little shit!" She cursed! "You act like a nice boy and then break my sons heart?!" "I-I'm sorry!" He exclaimed.

"Holy shit... GO AUNTY!" "YES AUNTY!" "WOO!! GO IWAIZUMI-SAN" I turned around and saw Mattsun, Makki, and Oikawa with their moms. "Hajime honey? Why's your mom hitting the boy?" Oikawa's mom asked, "He cheated on him." Makki answered. "He what?!" Mattun's mom exclaimed. They all looked mad now. I looked over to Mattsun and he already had his phone out, along with Makki and Oikawa.

The three of them passed their purses to their sons and walked over to Kyo and Mom. "You little shit!" Matsukawa-san exclaimed, "How dare you!" Hanakami-san exclaimed. "You hurt someone from our family, you deal with all of us!" Oikawa-san exclaimed.

The three of them all got to Kyo at once. Mom looked at them shocked but then smiled. "We thought you were better than this!" Oikawa-san exclaimed. "You were together a few months!" Mom yelled. "The audacity!" Matsukawa-san yelled, "His poor mother!" Hanakami-san exclaimed. The four of us, Me, Makki, Mattsun and Oikawa, all recorded them.

A they all yelled at Kyo, Ms. Murakami showed up. "Oh hello!" She exclaimed seeing our moms. "Murakami Kyo. Go home." She said, he nodded his head and ran away. Our moms all laughed at him and smiled at Ms. Murakami. "Sakura! It's so nice to see you!" Hanamaki-san exclaimed hugging her. "Same here Dalia. Hello to you two Sumire, Aika, and Fumiko" They all know each other?

(the names for their mothers are made up!! Matsukawa Fumiko, Iwaizumi Aika, Oikawa Sumire, Hanakami Dahlia, and Murakami Sakura.)

The four of us stopped recording and walked over to them cautiously. "Hello Iwaizumi-kun. I'm so sorry about Kyo. I didn't expect that from him." I smiled, "It's alright!" She smiled, "I hope things are well you for and Oikawa-kun." She whispered, I started to blush. "They are well." She smiled and turned to face our mothers. "Ladies, it's been so long since we've been together." Our moms nodded their heads, "Of course, we should eat together!" Mom exclaimed, "Yes!" Oikawa-san exclaimed.

Makki, Mattsun, Oikawa and I and eye contact and groaned.

We walked over to a restaurant and sat down at a table for 10. The four of us sat across from our moms. "Sumira, how as it been?" Ms. Murakami asked Oikawa-san. "It's been wonderful. Toru had taken me out shopping." Mom smiled, "Hajime took me to a spa." Mom said. "How wonderful! Issei had taken me out for breakfast and to get my nails done." Matsukawa-san exclaimed. "Hiro had taken me out for breakfast as well. We were going to go buy some stuff as well." Hanamaki-san said.

Ms. Murakami smiled, "That all sounds like fun. Kyo was going to take me shopping when we ran into you. But I'd rather eat lunch with you all instead." We all smiled and talked for a while before getting our food.

"I didn't think our moms all knew Ms. Murakami." Oikawa whispered. "I know right?" Makki whispered back. "I can't believe they all went to attack Kyo." I whispered. "Me either." Mattsun whispered. "We're right here you know." We looked up and saw our moms looking at us. They all had their eyebrow raised except for Ms. Murakami. "Sorry." We all said, they smiled and continued to talk with each other.

"'Today was tiring." I said. "Tiring? You had a whole spa day." Oikawa said. "I know. You need to go one day. It was amazing." The others nodded their head as our moms stood up. "Hon, we're going to go out together. Be careful." Mom said, "You too Issei." "Hiro. Behave." "You too Toru." "Bye boys." Ms. Murakami said before leaving with our moms.

I stood up from the table, "I'll go pay." The other three stood up as well. "We can't have you pay for everything, we can split it." I nodded my head and we all walked over to the counter to pay.

.
.
.

After we left the restaurant, we decided to just go to my place since we didn't have anything else to do. When we got there we just watched movies.

We watched movies until their moms texted them to go home. "I gotta go." Mattsun said, "Same here." "Mine said it was okay to stay the night." We said bye to Makki and Mattsun and went to my room.

"It was funny watching Kyo get yelled at by our moms." Oikawa said, "Yea. My mom slapped him too." Oikawa smiled, "He deserved it." I nodded my head.

"I'm so tired~" He whined. "Then lets take out the futon." I got up to get it when he stopped me. "It's alright Iwa. You don't need to." I lied down my bed. "What're you doing?" He smiled, "Lying down?" I shook my head and picked up a book. "Iwa~chan~ Come here~" He whined. I sighed and walked over to the bed. "What? HOLY SHIT!" He pulled me down. "Don't do that!" I smack his arm. "Sorry sorry!" He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Wh-what're you doing?" "Cuddling? You're comfy Iwa~chan." I let out a shaky breathe and wrapped my heads around his waist.

God, the feelings are coming back. But I don't mind. I smiled and played with his hair as he fell asleep. I hope you love me back too Oikawa.