Chapter 37

~Next day~ (Saturday)

~Iwas POV~
Today doesn't seem so bad, Kuroo didn't come back for the night so it was just me. I wanted to go out for breakfast since there isn't much to eat in the dorm. 

I get ready and leave, with directions on my phone to a nearby café. As I walked to the café, I saw a park on the way there. It's quiet today, but there's still a lot of people out. Wait...don't I need cash? What if they don't take card? Lets see what happens. 

I walk inside and see Kuroo and Bokuto by the window. "Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you?" I looked over to the menu, "Could I get a grande? caramel latte?" She smiled, "Alright, that'll be xxx, and could I get a name?" Name? I handed her my card. "Uh Iwa." "Iwa, alright. Your drink will be ready in a couple of minutes." I nodded and walked over to Kuroo and Bokuto after she gave me my card back. 

"Uh hi?" The looked up and smiled. "Hey Iwaizumi!" Bokuto exclaimed. "Hey." Kuro said a bit quietly, he looked in pain? "You alri..." His neck...was covered...in HICKIES! He turned into a deep shade of red and looked down. I looked over to Bokuto and he nodded and smirked. "Oh my god..." I whispered. Kuroo groaned and covered his face. 

I couldn't say anything. Nor could I look away from his neck. "You went all out!" I said slapping Bokutos arm. "Ay! Sorry sorry, but he was li-" "Shut up!" Kuroo exclaimed placing his hands on Bokutos mouth before taking them off. Bokuto and I both laughed at his reaction. "Your neck is almost fully pur-" "Iwa?!" I paused my sentence and went over to get the drink.

When I came back, Kuroo was still red as fuck. Bokuto was just snickering.  "His entire neck is purple Bokuto. How the fuck is that supposed to go down in a week!" Kuroo groaned. "Shut up... This isn't even the first time." I looked at him in shock. Bokuto just grinned. "Not the first time?!" 

Kuroo didn't say anything but just looked down then groaned. "It was so awkward...my parents full on looked horrified." I started to laughed. "Shut up! It was so scary, and he didn't learn his lesson when he did it again. His parents full on sat us down and "talked" with us." Bokuto just laughed, I started laughing too. "And what about the other two? Uh Kenma and Akaashi I think." "We haven't actually done it? with them?" Bokuto said. "Oh?" Kuroo nodded, "Yea, just us. We didn't want to push them to do it." I nodded my head, "That's nice." They both nodded.

"Wait...are people okay with others being gay here?" Kuroo nodded his head. "Yea. Some are really supportive, others don't care and then some are disgusted but stay away most of the time." I nodded my head, "Oh. That's nice then." Bokuto smiled, "They have pride parades in June." "That sounds like fun." "Yea, we wanted to go to one last year, but our parents were all like "it's dangerous" and shit." I laughed, "They're always going to be like that even when you're 20." They nodded their heads.

We continued to talk until a girl came up to the table. "Um...excuse me?" I looked at her. "Uh yea, how can we help?" She turned a bit red. "Oh I was wondering if I could get your numbers? My friends and I thought you three were cute." She pointed over to her friends over at another table. A guy and girl, they both turned their heads when we looked over. 

"Oh uh. Me? And these two?" She nodded her head. What the fuck...this is new... "Sorry? But I have a boyfriend." "And we're already dating." Bokuto said, Kuroo nodded his head. I saw her look at Kuroo and her eyes widened. "O-Oh! Sorry!" She then walked back to her friends.

I looked at Bokuto and Kuroo. "She looked so embarrassed." Kuroo nodded, "Especially when she saw my neck. God. Kotaro I'm killing you!" He smacked Bokuto's arm. "Ow! Kuroo!" Bokuto rubbed his arm. "Yea. But next time you leave this many marks." He leaned over to Bokuto's ear and whispered something as Bokuto whined. "C'mon~ That's not fair!" Kuroo looked at him and Boktuo shut up. 

I leaned over to Kuroo. "What did you tell him?" He smirked. "That if he left this many marks ever again, that I won't let him fuck for a month." "Oh shit. Really?" He smiled, "Yup. And he knows I'm true to my word." I looked over to Bokuto. He looked upset but didn't say anything. 

We finally left the café after a while and I got a face time call from Oikawa. 

"Hey Toru." He smiled, "Hi Hajime~" What are you up to?" I flipped the camera to show Bokuto and Kuroo. "We were about to go get somethings for the dorm." Oikawa gasped. "OWL-CHAN AND CAT-CHAN?!" Bokuto and Kuroo looked over. "Owl-chan?" "Cat-chan?" Oikawa giggled. "Yes."  I laughed, "What's up with you and nicknames?" He shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about Iwa~chan." I smiled, "Yea yea. Everything alright?" He nodded, "Yea, just missed you." He was still in bed, he sounded a bit sad. "I miss you too. But why are you still in bed? It should be like 2 over there." He just smiled, "I know...I didn't wanna get out of bed." 

I continued to walk with Bokuto and Kuroo to the store as Oikawa was still on the phone. "Did you eat?" He went quiet. "Toru. You need to eat." "I know..." He sat up and I could see his torso, he wasn't wearing a shirt... 

"Why are you so red Iwaizumi? Let me see." Bokuto was about to look at my screen when I held it closer to my chest. "Nope!" He pouted as Kuroo laughed, "Leave it Bo, Oikawa's probably doing something." Oikawa smiled at the phone. "I'll go eat now then Hajime. Call you later?" I nodded my head, "Alright. But send me photos tat you actually ate. I'm not just going to let you go without proof." He nodded his head, "Alright. Bye Iwa~chan~" "Bye Oikawa." I hung up and followed behind Bokuto and Kuroo to the store.