Chapter Nine

August
I was going through paperwork in my office and stalking Marcus on cctv cameras. Sounds weird right, well I fucking hate him.

Suddenly I was startled by a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

Octavia walks in with a strange expression on her face.

"If your here to tell me you fucked Oscar last night, I already know. I mean I don't know for sure but I can have a pretty good guess."

Octavia suddenly went bright red.

"Erm no... but... I'll fill you in later." She winked.
"Anyways, there is someone here that would like to see you... his name is Ashton, I think."

My eyes went huge at his name and I choked on my vodka.

"Fuck, ok erm, bring him in I guess..." I said confused.

"Ok... also... is that vodka...?" Octavia asked.

"Yeah... and?" I said.

"It's 10:30.... in the morning.... on a Sunday..."

We both exchanged awkward glances....

"Right... ok bring that Ashton up here." I said quickly trying to change the subject.

Octavia left and I lit a cigarette before Ashton came up. What the fuck could he want? We definitely did not seem on good terms. I cannot be asked for this bullshit.

There was a knock at the door again. I put out my cigarette and walked to the door. I hesitated before I ripped open the door.

"Hi..."

I ignored Ashton and went back to my desk. The nerve.

"Are you ok? After last night... did you... consider my offer?" He asked, intrigued.

"Yes I thought about it... I just don't know if I can trust you. You don't seem the loyal type." I stated.

"Ok... I'll make it worth your while." He walked closer to my desk. I sat on the side of it and observed him while he spoke.

"What could you possibly offer me that would make me trust you for one? And for two, I basically have everything I want anyways?" I took a sip of my vodka to calm me down. I was not in a good mood today clearly.

"I'll help you kill Marcus, that's my offer... to make you trust me. I know what he did to you and your family... tore you apart." It was silent after he said that.

I needed a minute to think, was he serious? Right now there was nothing I wanted more than Marcus gone.

"Fine... I'll accept that offer. But the minute you try to steal from me, kill my people, double cross me, I don't care what you do, but the minute you step out of line. It's over." I made it crystal clear.

He smirked, "ok, the same goes for you."

I poured him a drink and handed it to Ashton.
He looked me in the eyes as he took a sip. Why did he have to do that? It made him look even more attractive.

"You should leave..." I said while looking at the floor. I needed to be alone today, I was exhausted and I knew this week was going to be no better.

"Why? Can't take your eyes off me?" He smirked.

What a dick. More like the other way around.

"Well you are hot." He replied.

Shit did I say that out loud.

"I was kidding, leave." I demanded.

"You're so bossy you know, your fiesty and have the bitchiest attitude." He stepped closer to me. Close to the point where it was merely inches between us. I was sat on my desk and he was standing in front of me.

"You're so annoying you know, think your all hard because you flex your muscles every now and again."

He leaned in closer and I felt my breathing get heavier. He whispered in my ear, "you think I'm muscular? Do you want to touch my biceps? Or another... big muscle of mine?"

I shoved him off me. Acting like I didn't want him touching me when in reality... I did.

"Fuck off, I didn't call you muscular and you're being inappropriate. This is business not a prostitution deal."

He smiled and laughed, "what's wrong with a prostitution deal. You might trust me even more if we-"

"No I'm good, I'm not a prostitute for one and two, I don't trust you at all and I don't think I ever will." I smiled and took another sip of my drink. God I was such a liar, I want him to do me right here right now.

I'm not a prostitute though, let's get that clear. I walked over to my door and opened it all the way. I turned around and signalled for Ashton to leave.

"Alright then, I'll see you tomorrow morning. Bright and early to discuss... business." He said as he walked towards to the door.

"Ok then... but not before 8am, I'm in a bad mood if I wake up earlier."

"Are you not always in a bad mood though?" Ashton laughed.

I ignored him and proceeded to close the door. I was only in a bad mood with assholes like him.

"One last thing." Ashton turned round before I fully closed the door, "you should wear that dress more often, the one you wore last night. You have a beautiful body, show it off more." He smirked and walked down the hall.

I slammed the door and poured myself another drink. He acting like I don't already know I'm hot... pleaseeeee.

The last bit was a joke, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Do you like august and do you think she's a bad bitch or just a bitch?

Iconic or no?

Kinda want to do a juicy Ashton and august chapter.