Chapter Sixteen

August
A couple hours had passed and I was in the bath smoking a cigarette to try relax my body.

My bathroom door swung open and I grabbed my gun which was sitting on the side and aimed it at the intruder.

"Woahhh hey it's me." Octavia panicked.

"Oh my god, don't do that otherwise I could have killed you. What do you want, can't I be left in peace?" I layed my head back on the bath and closed my eyes.

"Well everyone's going down to the blue orb club tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come with. It's not going to be hectic like last time?"

I thought about it and was hesitant but I needed a drink as I was stressed and things were no longer running as smoothly.

"Ok fine but as long as you pick me out a nice dress and you brush out my hair for me."

"Deal, we will leave in a few hours then?."

"Ok, shut the door on the way out."

Octavia left and I dragged myself out the bubbly water. I brushed my teeth and started on my makeup as I didn't want to rush.

I applied some light lipstick and eyeshadow and applied my mascara. I brushed through my eyebrows and put on some blush so I didn't look as drained.

I made my way out the bathroom and a dress was already laid out on the bed with a joint beside it.

"You little shit." I thought to myself and a smile formed on my face.

August's dress ^^

August's dress ^^

I put on my dress and lit up the joint as I got ready.

Octavia came in and we sat by my dressing table as she did my hair. We passed the joint between each other while she did my hair for me and within twenty minutes the effects had taken over and I was as high as a kite.

It wasn't a bad feeling at all and I felt more relaxed than usual.

"Is Ashton gonna be there tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah I think so."

"Great. Who else is coming?"

"We'll just me and you and I think Oscar is tagging along with Danny as they are gonna sit with the Ashtons guys. Jonathan is spending the night with Misty."

"Ok that's fine and... wait why is Jonathan... you know what I'm not even gonna ask." I laughed. I knew the reason and in my current state of mind I couldn't be asked to deal with that romance shit so they can get on with it.
Don't get me wrong I'm so happy for them but romance isn't my thing.

"Ok well are you ready?" I asked.

Octavia and I stumbled down the stairs in our heels and said bye to the others and Oscar and Danny led us out and drove us to the club.