Chapter Nineteen

Ashton
August pushed through everyone and walked into the office and nobody questioned what the fuck just happened. Alex told me that she was ruthless when torturing people and someone I figured this was only a small view of what she can do to you.

Everyone returned back into the basement office and took a seat around the table and some people stood.

August was sitting on the edge of the table facing everyone.

"Marcus is downtown in one of his warehouses, Danny I'm gonna need you to track him using Chaz's phone so whoever has that, give it to Danny." August spoke clear and proud and was acting like that whole theatric that's just occurred, never happened.

"Marcus sent him to kill me and once I was out the way, he was going to attack all my people and then do the same to you Ashton."

She was looking at me now, staring into my eyes but there was nothing soft there. She looked empty, sad even but she was showing on her face she was angry and strong. I respected her for that.

"We need to plan this out over the next week but to avoid further attack, let's keep ourselves on the low." Nobody said anything they all just nodded.

She scanned the room, probably expecting more of a reaction but I think everyone was more in shock from what happened in the hall. It didn't bother me or scare me, if anything I was jealous over the fact I didn't think of these sort of things when i tortured people. Maybe I need to be more imaginative.

"Right... well seeing as none of you idiots have anything to say, I'm going to the kitchen to have a drink." She hopped off the table and left the office making sure to slam the door on the way out.

Octavia and the other girls soon followed after her.

"She's one crazy bitch." Alex spoke out.

"Tell us about it, we live with her... full time." Danny said while typing on his computer, he didn't look away for a second.

"Yes she's crazy, but she's like a sister to us. She's always been here for us and would never let anything harm us. She's a good person and a strong one, especially after all the shit she's been through." Oscar came to her defence. "She has her reasons, that's all I'm saying." He looked around and nobody objected to what he said.

-

Us guys sat round the table for an hour or so to discuss things further about Marcus and came to the conclusion that we would train together until we were ready to attack Marcus. Swap between the two of our houses so it was even.

The whole time my mind was elsewhere, thinking about August. I know I told her I was using her because I was bored, at first when I saw her then maybe, but she's much better than that. I almost felt guilty for what I said because I know it hurt her feelings, even though she acts like she doesn't have any.

We all packed up our shit and made our way out the office to leave. Just as we were all about to go up the stairs we all stopped as we heard the sounds of screaming and loud music coming from the kitchen.

The boys and I ran up the stairs to see if the girls were ok and to our complete surprise they were more than ok.

Octavia and August were dancing on the counter together with a bottle of vodka in each of their hands. They were laughing and screaming as they were trying to balance themselves on the counter.

Her other friends were round the counter laughing and cheering them on, finding the whole situation hilarious. They were all completely drunk and hasn't even noticed we were all watching yet.

"Damn." Alex spoke from beside me.

"Shut the fuck up Alex." I mumbled.

"What, a guy can dream right." He laughed and leaned against the door frame.

I shook my head. That guy hasn't had pussy in like two days and the minute he sees girls under dressed he gets a hard on.

"Oscarrrrr."

The girls had noticed us and Octavia jumped off the counter laughing. She ran straight for Oscar and kissed him hard on the lips.

August was laughing at the sight and whistling but I could tell a part of her envied their happiness.

August kept dancing on the counter, feeling herself as she moved and half the guys watching had their jaws dropped, drooling like lost puppies. They didn't have a chance.

"Alex come up hereee." She slurred.

Alex turned to look at me and I gave him a hard stare to tell him to back off. I will literally kill him if he touches her.

"Oh I seeee, you two exchanging glances." August hops off the counter and walks over to the two of us in the door way.

Her friends were laughing and still dancing to the music.

"Are you afraid that if you do come dance with me, mr bad scary boss will put your head on a stick." She whined to Alex.

Alex was holding his breathe but couldn't keep his eyes off her which angered me more.

"Guess so..." she looked me up and down this time and as she did, she touched Alex's shoulders and pulled him close to her. I didn't move nor say anything because I was about to lose my shit.

"Your boss won't mind if we go and have some fun will he?" She kept looking at Alex's lips and then going back to his eyes.

That was it, I'd had enough and she was pushing my limits. Trying to aggravate me or make me jealous when clearly I wasn't.

I grab her arm and pull her out the kitchen.

"Wooo bye boys, and girls, love you girls more. Mr bad mafia leader is going to kill me, wish me luck." August shouted as I dragged her away and she saluted them.

I heard laughter come from the kitchen and the sound of her friends blowing her kisses.

I turned around and pulled her over my shoulder, she was walking too slow and it was pissing me off now.

"Put me down, you have a habit of doing this."

I ignored her and walked upstairs as I was guessing this was where her room was.

"Where is your room?" I demanded to know.

"I don't know, down the hall or something. Hey why are you tak- OW!"

I slapped her ass to shut her up,  her drunk talk was so irritating and I'd had enough of her back talk. Also I've wanted to smack her ass the minute I saw her at Marcus'.

I saw a room at the end of the corridor and I opened the door, it was a women's room due to the makeup and strong smell of perfume that lingered in the air. It was August's scent so I assumed it's hers.

I throw her onto the bed and as soon as I do she tries to make a run out the door.

"Guys I'm coming back to the party." She shouted but i grabbed her waist and pulled her back before she even got to the doorway.

She started laughing and she collapsed against my body. I held her up so she wouldn't just fall on the floor. She was just laughing, drunk out of her mind.

"You're so boring." She frowned and pushed me away playfully.

"Yeah well dealing with a drunk psycho mafia leader isn't my idea of fun." I state coldly. Deep down I wanted to laugh but I was annoyed as she was flirting with Alex to get to me and all the other guys were staring at her like they wanted to fuck her.

Look forward to the next chapters my loves!!