Chapter Twenty Three

August
"Come on you deserve a night off from work, I want to do something fun with miss mafia."

I raised my eyebrow at Octavia as she called me by her new favourite nick name for me.

"If we go out will you stop nagging me?" I asked. I wasn't in the mood to go out but I new Octavia wouldn't give up.

"Alexis get in here." Octavia screamed at the top of her lungs and I heard Alexis run through the house and then charge into my room.

"Do you think miss mafia here should take a night off and come out with us tonight." Octavia widened her eyes at Octavia signaling to say yes.

"I mean I don't see why not, the last few days you've been busy and isn't that the whole point of being in the mafia? To have fun and get fucked up." Alexis walked over to wardrobe while talking and started to look through my dresses.

I knew I wasn't going to get out of this one, also they are right. I have been busy preparing for this shit with Marcus, one night won't hurt.

"Ugh fine but no more going out until AFTER we kill Marcus. Then we can celebrate all we fucking like."

"You're the best boss ever." Octavia leaped off my bed and started dancing around my room, she looked fucking stupid but it was funny.

"Oooo lets invite the guys and ask Ashton too." She winked, trying to tease me.

I got off the bed and charged at her, she screamed and ran out my room. She was quick and I couldn't be bothered to chase after her.

"Don't even think about asking him." I shouted down the hall.

"Oops, too late." Octavia held up her phone, "I said 'hey Ashton, August wants you to come out tonight so she can gaze into your eyes while she's fucking you.' I think that will convince him." She laughed.

"You bitch." I joked, I ran at her and she tried to run down the stairs but I launched myself at her and we both tumbled down the stairs. Shit that hurt. Octavias phone was now on the floor beside her.

I was on top of Octavia pinning her down and I reached for her phone but she kicked me in the stomach which caused me to wince in pain.

She tried to grab her phone but I kicked her in the back and she also cried out in pain.

"What the fuck is going on here."

We both looked up from the floor to see Oscar and Ashton looming over us and staring down at us.

Octavia and I both shot up onto our feet and brushed our selves down to act like that didn't just happen.

Alexis was now standing at the top of the stairs laughing as she had watched the whole fight unfold.

"We were erm..." I started but Octavia cut me off.

"We were getting ready to go out, want to join?" She smiled innocently, I could actually kill her sometimes.

"Yeah we were thinking of going down to one of the clubs for a drink anyways." Oscar replied. Ashton was standing beside him looking me up and down and he shook his head slightly with a smirk on his face.

This was so embarrassing, Octavia was in for it now.

"Great, we will be ready in like an hour." She smiled and grabbed my hand as she dragged me back up the stairs. She let go half way and turned round.

The boys were still standing there but they were looking at each other like they had witnessed two maniacs rip each other to shreds.

"Ooo and Ashton, bring some condoms out tonight because August really wants to-"

"That is it." I jumped towards her but she swerved and ran up the stairs. I chased her up the stairs and she ran to my room, she tried to slam the door in my face but failed miserably as I kicked the door, Octavia dived onto my bed and started laughing.

"I can't believe you." I shouted and threw one of my pillows at her.

She was rolling around on my bed crying was laughter, "you love it."

I shook my head and started laughing. She was a pain in my ass but I gotta give it to her, she does make me laugh.

-

"Three, two, one

"Three, two, one..."

We all had our third shot of tequila and tonight was going good. Everyone was out tonight and the vibe was good. Tonight was one of the party nights at the club and so people were dressed up in all sorts, I felt under dressed more than anything but they were playing good music which is all that matters.

"Let's dance." Octavia grabbed my hand and Alexis, Skylar and Misty followed.

The boys stayed in the booth and ordered another round of drinks. I could feel Ashton watching me and it made me crave him even more. I wanted him, that was the one thing Octavia got right.

Skylar ran to the bar and got us all more shots.

We all started dancing together, I felt so free and happy. Moving my hips to the music and feeling my hands on my body made me feel so alive.

I looked around and the girls were all dancing around me, except for Alexis who was now at the bar, whispering in another girls ear, cigarette in hand.

I carried on dancing and closed my eyes so I could feel the music. My head was spinning because of the drink but that made the experience even better.

"Hey we are gonna go dance with the boys, wanna join." Octavia asked and I looked behind her to see Danny and Jonathan already dancing with misty and Skylar.

"It's ok, I'm not third wheeling thanks, I'll be alright here." I smiled and Octavia gave me a quick peck before running off with Oscar.

I walked over to the bar and ordered some more shots, for myself.

Thanks for all the reads guys and thank you for voting! It means a lot.