Chapter Ten

August

I drove down to Ashtons place the next day around 9 ish.

I pulled into his house. Tacky.
I'm kidding, probably more jealous that I didn't think of having my house like this.

The gates opened and I let myself through. I got out and I was greeted by a prostitute also leaving. A hint of jealously flowed through me. Was she there for Ashton... why do I care anyways. Pathetic.

She walked passed me and scoffed. Oh she's in for it now.

"Got something to say?" I said in a harsh manner.

"You look to classy to be a prostitute, can't please those men in there like I can."

I walked closer to her we were merely inches apart, and I took off my shades. I eyed her up and down and laughed.

"Oh hunny, I'll let you off this one time, as I imagine you don't know who I am. But you ever say some shit like that to me again or even are to call me a prostitute... I'll blow your fucking brains out and you won't LIVE to give any man another blowy." I scoffed.

She didn't say a word, pussy.

I winked at her in a sarcastic manner and walked up the stairs.

"Oh and for your information, I've never had any complaints before and I don't have sex with people for a living so if it's not working out for you, maybe try another profession."

Her mouth dropped open and she stormed off.

I let myself into Ashtons. Dickhead doesn't lock his doors.

All of a sudden two men had their guns aimed at my head the minute I stepped in. Yeah that's probably why he doesn't look his doors.

"She's with me."

I looked up and Ashton was leaning over his indoor balcony.
The men lowered their guns and apologised.

I walked up the stairs and greeted Ashton, I followed Him into his office. Fucking nice office.

Ashton
August followed me to my office, I could tell by the look on her face that she was impressed... or jealous I wasn't entirely sure which one.

She looked gorgeous. Her hair swayed freely when she moved, her lips so perfect and plump, i was so attracted to her but in a way I couldn't explain. I have never looked at a women and actually thought her to be beautiful. She was wearing tight jeans with black ankle boots and a top that showed some tummy and cleavage. God the things I would d-

"Hello, earth to ashton" she was waving her hands in front of me.

"Right sorry, so I was thinking that with your drugs and my weapons, we sell them to each other so we have enough resources. We both profit more as we get more traders attracted to our different aspects of business."

"Ok... yeah that works for me. I'm proposing that our people are to stay out of each other's way. No bad blood if you know what I mean. If I'm to form allies with you, I'm going to rely on you to be there when we are in trouble, and I will do the same for you."

We both continued to talk and agreed on a lot of different things. She was so sexy I couldn't concentrate properly. Time flew by talking about business and she must of had about 8 glasses of vodka and it wasn't even mid day. I couldn't talk as I'd had pretty much had the same, I felt tipsy but in good way, I can handle my drink.

"Who's this?" August was walking round my office and found a photo of my mother and father.

"My parents, they grew older and retired from all this, which is why I am what I am." I stood next to her and watched her closely as she observed the photos. I wanted to know more about her.

"What about your parents? What were they like?" I ask her.

She goes silent and I see a sudden change in her eyes. I felt like I was being too soft. I felt like I had touched a nerve. Shit, I then suddenly remember about her dad.

"My parents as you know, were killed by Marcus. Obviously I took over from my dad as I am their only daughter and only family really. In a way I feel like their deaths made me a stronger person and I guess that's why I can be a stone cold bitch so don't take it personally." We both laugh.

"But yeah there isn't much to say, they were good people. I've only got Octavia and my other main guys to get me through all this. I don't think I could do it without them, I would have given up long ago if it wasn't for them."

We stay silent for a minute.

"I should probably get going. I've got to train some of my newbies up this afternoon."

"You're drunk? How will you get home and train them I would rather die than do that."

"Well I bet you're glad you aren't me then."

She turns to leave and something in me sunk. I don't know what was happening. Why did I feel lost when she wasn't around. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. My lips crashed into hers, her lips were so soft and sweet tasting I was craving more of her.

August pulled back almost confused. We stared into each other's eyes, she looked confused but seconds later she pushed herself back into me. She felt so good and I just wanted more. I could feel myself getting hard. She parted her lips to give me entrance to her tongue and we fought for dominance. I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer into me.

"Boss i need to talk to you abo- oh."

August pushed me off and we both stood in shock. Alex can't leave me alone for more than two seconds when will he learn to fucking knock.

Thanks everyone for reading!

Please vote if you're enjoying and leave some comments if there is anything you want to see!!