Chapter Fourteen

August

It was starting to get cold and I wish I hadn't decided to walk away from the club. I was like two blocks away now and it was pretty quiet. I was barely able to walk straight but I didn't care, I haven't been this fucked up for a while but I needed it.

"Hey baby girl, do you wanna come over here babe?" Some creep shouted, there was about five men but only one spoke.

I turned my ass around to head back for the club, I can't be bothered to deal with these assholes.

I heard running from behind me and then felt an arm round my waist.

"Aww babe don't walk away from us like that, we can help you. It's clear you've had to much to drink." His hand had now moved from my waist to my ass.

"No thanks I'm good." My head was spinning and I wanted to go home.

"How about you come back with us and we help get you out of that right dress?" Another one of the men said.

"Fuck off and get your hands off me." I tried to brush the mans hand away but he wouldn't let go.

Two more men stood in front of me and blocked my path.

"That's not very nice is it, should take that as a compliment bitch." One of them spat.

That's it, I punched him square in the nose and didn't miss this time. He stumbled to the ground and his friend pulled out a knife. He was much bigger than the others and much bigger than me but it didn't scare me. He pinned me against the wall and held the knife to my throat.

"I don't know who you think you are missy, but I wouldn't try that shit with us."

I started to laugh. I must look crazy. Laughing when I'm being threatened but these dickheads didn't scare me.

One of the other guys stood next to him and started to put his hand on my thigh and was slowly moving his hand up my leg. That's when I stopped laughing because... well shit.

I was a cocky bitch when I wanted to be but not when it comes to this shit.

"Don't fucking touch me." I tried to get out of the mans hold but I felt to weak from the drink and how tired I was. It was like 2am.

"Why not? Nobody's here to stop us." The same creepy man said. He kissed my neck and it felt god awful.

They started to laugh.

"Maybe we will take it in turns with you."

I didn't flinch at what he said but deep down, this shit did terrify me.

"And maybe I'll take turns with all of you, you know beating the shit out of each and every one of you."

They all turned around to see who had spoken but I didn't need to look to see who it was because I knew EXACTLY who it was. Their mouths slightly dropped as Ashton was much bigger than them and probably much stronger. The men were distracted so I kneed the guy in the balls who was holding the knife to my throat.

He bent down in pain and dropped the knife. When he was down I stabbed my heel into his hand and it went straight through and he screamed out in pain again.

"You fucking slu-" he began but didn't finish.

I punched him straight in the jaw with the last bit of strength I had in me and knocked him out. The remaining men were looking between me and Ashton.

Ashton stood forward and punched the guy, who was touching my, repeatedly until he was knocked out on the floor. His face was barely recognisable and was covered in blood and bruises.

The man who shouted over to me originally started talking "look man we were just being friendly... w-w-we were just heading home and.... let's go boys."

He spoke in defeat and the others followed him as he began to speed walk away.

The last ones standing was just me and Ashton. He looked at me with concern but also anger was lurking on his expression. I couldn't tell if he was mad at me or them... or both.

"I could have handled it." I said in a matter of fact way.

"Yeah well it didn't fucking look like it. A thank you would be nice."

"How about no thanks?"

I turned to walk away but he ran towards me before I got the chance and pulled me over his shoulder.

"Ashton this isn't funny put me down right fucking now." I shouted.

"Nope. I'm taking you home whether you like it or not."

"I can easily walk by myself I promise I won't run." I tried to hit him but gave up because I was so tired.

"Sorry, not taking that risk."

He walked me all the way back to the club where there was a car waiting. He threw me in the backseat gently and then got in beside me.

"What about everyone else at the club?"

"They are being taken care of and are fine."

I didn't bother replying and instead just sat and looked out the window. I was grateful because In reality I did not have that situation handled and if Ashton wasn't there then god knows what would have happened.

How did he know I was there?

"Did you follow me?" I spat out randomly.

"What are you on about?" He asked but didn't look at me when he spoke.

"How did you know I was there? It's not like you can teleport so did you follow me." I said looking at him but he still didn't look at me.

It was silent a minute before he spoke.

"Yes, I followed you but only because you are drunk off your tits and I didn't want you to get kidnapped or fall into the road and accidentally get run over." He said but has no emotion in his voice so i couldn't tell if he cared but I had to guess he didn't because of what happened earlier.

The rest of the journey was silent and we soon pulled up to my house. I was exhausted and my legs felt weak. I got out the car and dragged myself up to the front door.