Chapter Thirteen

August
I walked in to the house to find Octavia not giving a damn thought about Ashton anymore.
"Octavia I need something to drink." I stumbled over to her.

"Ooo shots!!!" Octavia screamed.

I laughed at her sudden excitement and me and a few others had about six shots each. This was gonna fuck me in the morning.

"I'm bored, let's go to the club!!!!" I shouted and everyone shouted back with "wooos".

I got into one of the cars with Alexis and Octavia and some of Ashtons men and the others got into separate cars. My sober drivers were taking us to the club because safety first right?

-

The journey wasn't long and we soon arrived at Camio which was a club in the area.

The bouncer let us in as he was an old friend of mine and I probs hooked up with him at some point. I don't go around but he is a nice guy and hot. But not as hot as Ashton.

Fuck Ashton... I need to get him out of my head.

Me and the girls danced in and ordered a round of drinks except for Alexis who ran off with some girl and they were making out on the dance floor.

"Damn she's getting more action than me." Skylar shouted over the music.

"Well god damn girl, get on the floor and maybe one of the boys will come dance with you." I laughed and pushed her in. Misty followed her and they danced together clearly enjoying themselves.

I looked up to vip and saw my boys there with Ashtons guys and Ashton was with them too. He was staring at me but I looked away as I don't want to even acknowledge him tonight. He was only for business and that's final.

"Wanna have some fun" Octavia winked.

"Oh shittttt..." I knew exactly what she was thinking and I liked the sound of it.

Octavia dragged me through the crowd to where the stage was and on the stage were the stripper poles. We undressed so we were only in our underwear and heels and we started laughing. This was my kinda fun. I was wearing my matching red and lace bralette and thong and Octavia was wearing black underwear.

We started to spin on the poles as a joke but then we got a little to into it. Grinding and twerking while laughing our asses off. I definitely would not be doing this if I was sober. Those drinks have done a number on me.

"You can't be on here." A man said from behind us.

"Screw you asshole, don't be mad that you can only look and not touch." Octavia shouted. She was virtually black out drunk.

I walked over to the man who was probably the club security and I started to grind against him to make him back off.

"Wooooo." Octavia shouted at me laughing so much she was practically crying.

I walked away from the man and me and Octavia were dancing on the stage together. Men were watching us, their eyes drilling holes through us both as they couldn't look away. God if I was sober I would have beaten the shit out of them by now.

All of a sudden I felt a presence behind me and before I could react I was dragged off stage. Octavia turned to see what I was doing before she was also grabbed and taken off the stage.

"Get the fuck off me." I squirmed until I was out of the persons grasp.

I turned around and tried to throw a punch but I missed... by a long shot.
I turned again to see who my "kidnapper" was to only be face to face with Ashton.

Octavia was god knows where.

"The fuck is your problem and where the fuck is Octavia, you ruin her fun too?"

I was slurring my words and could hardly make out what I said.

"My fucking problem is you dancing around naked in front of men and then grinding against the security right in front of me and no Oscar dragged her off stage because you are both wasted."

He threw me my dress and I put it back on.

After I was dressed I turned to him and got in his face.

"You're a piece of shit you know that? Why do you even care? We aren't even friends so back off and for your information, I can touch and grind on whoever I want."

I turned back around to go to the bar for another drink until I was pulled back by my wrist and face to face with Ashton.

"Don't fucking speak to me like that, nobody is allowed to look at your body except me , you got that."

I was speechless, fuck him. One minute saying that he basically doesn't care and the next he acts like a hero.

"Get the fuck off me." I shoved Ashton away and went to the bar for another shot. Or... another 10 shots.

Soon after I left the club by myself I needed some fresh air and a motherfucking cigarette. I'm sick of this.

I walked down the alley taking puffs from my cigarette to relieve my stress, holding onto the buildings to keep my balance. I probably looked like a right state but I didn't care.

I love August. She is my spirit.