1: They realize they've changed

Yay my first one 😆😊👏🏻

Will:

His Pjs felt bigger, when he put on his spectacles they wouldn't stay on, and when he looked in the mirror he just went and let them fall. "What the hell?"

Grell:

His nightgown made him fall, and with the way his glasses look now he looks like an old lady, except, "I'm I'm a baby . . . I'm so cuuuutte, maybe Bassy will love me now."

Ronald:

His alarm went off, he tried turning it off but couldn't reach it, he couldn't reach his spectacles either. When he did, he ended up falling on his butt and crawling to his mirror to be sure he was seeing what he was seeing. "I don't think I can write a paper explaining why I'm late today."

Undertaker:

His robe felt so big it was like a circus tent, and when he saw his reflection in the mirror, all he could do was laugh. "EEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!" He got wrapped up in his robe like it was a cocoon.

Eric and Alan:

"AAAHHHHH!" They both screamed, "why are you a baby?" Eric asked. "Actually I think we're toddlers," Alan said. "Who cares what we are, I wanna know why." "Hmmm . . ." Alan was always the brains of their teamwork. "You see, I told you, I told you those drinks that butler gave us tasted weird." "Ok so we just have to go to that mansion and tell him to change us back." "Do you think the others got changed into toddlers as well?" Alan asked. "We'll have to go to their apartments to find out, but what I really wanna know, is do we have to wear diapers or boxers?"