11: First steps

(Y/N)s POV:

I'm here watching TV while they're on the floor playing, and what I'm watching has a little girl named Charle in it taking her first steps. They should already be walking, I mean they look about the same age or older then the little girl on TV, "I'm gonna get you all walking."

Will:

He wanted to read a book but I wasn't gonna give it to him, he was following me around the library. "Come on Will all you have to do is walk, think about how badly you want it." He started crawling . . . then he pushed himself up and came at full speed. I caught him before he bumped into the chair, "Will you can finally walk, how about I read the book to you as a reward hmm?" It looked like he didn't want me to, but since he's living under my roof he has no choice.

Grell:

This was Amy's idea: leave a line of red roses and see if she'll follow it, maybe even pick them up. It worked, by the time she picked up the third rose she was walking, when she got to the sixth she just put them all down and went after me. "Way to go, Grell, now let's pick them all up and put them in a vase."

Ronald:

I used his favorite toy car against him, and he waisted no time in getting it back. Instead of crawling to walking, he went from crawling to running. "Here you go mister," I went to pick him up but he slipped through my fingers and ran away. "Get back here you little reaper." Around the corner (BFN) caught him, "I won't always be here to catch them, just hope the others aren't so fast."

Undertaker:

"Yu hu, unnie, looking for this?" I had a jar of his favorite biscuits in my hand, he's always looking for it in the afternoon. Today it was in my hands instead of the counter. He came crawling at me, then he stood and began walking, he got to my legs and looked up to me. I had to give him a biscuit, not just because he can finally walk, but because his pouty face—with a scar on it—makes me weak.

Eric and Alan:

It was a race, first one to me wins, but it didn't last long. "Ready. . . Go," (BFN) said. They didn't move to me, instead, they tried standing up.
When they got up they came walking to me at a fast pace, it was a tie, I was still a little shocked that they didn't begin crawling that I didn't notice (BFN) pick up Eric and jump up and down until she said "Helooo, (Y/N), pick up the boy and be happy." "You know I'm your boss right." "Yes and that you can fire me, but you can't fire me as your best friend." The boys started laughing, "alright you too zip it or you don't get ice cream." Oh they're gonna get it anyway, they can finally walk, now onto our next subject . . .

Cliffhanger.

OMG its a month till I'm 21 😆😆😆