3: What do we do now?

This here was supposed to be an authors note but sadly what you publish better take more than 29 seconds to read, so I added it to this chapter. So this story will have both short scenarios and a chapters, or maybe both at the same time, depends how I feel and what I want to write . . . And if I have time to write due to college and homework. I'll try not to write too much since those x child reader stories are usually short with like 50 or 60 chapters, I still don't even know how many I'll have, the point is you're the parent and they're the child. 😊
Good luck with 6 kids. 😊

(Y/N)s POV:

I never thought this would happen. Me, (Y/N)(L/N), a famous singer, with six little reapers in my mansion. And they're not even mine.
"Alright (BFN), we've got to take them to an orphanage." The first blond started crying, then the redhead followed, then the silver haired one started whimpering. "No no don't cry, here play with the truck. (Y/N) we only just got two more today, let's wait till tomorrow afternoon then take them." The two I found in the ally started crying. "Now look what you did, (BFN). Wait here." I went down to my basement that I call a recording studio, and came back with papers and coloring pencils. "Oh great, pointy things, I'll bring crayons tomorrow," (BFN) said. "I told you to do that three days ago. Now boys," the redhead started throwing a tantrum, "*sigh* and girl," she went still. "If you understand me and know how to write, could you please write your name down." They each took a pencil and started scribbling down.

eric
alan
Undertaker
RonELD
greLL
William T. Spears

"Well, apparently Mr. Spears over here knows how to write like a gentleman," (BFN) said. "Undertaker, sweetheart, do you think you can write me your name, please." He just slid me the paper with a smile on his face, "I guess we'll have to work with this. Now (BFN) you take these names and find out what you can about them, see if these names lead to their parents, but keep this on the down-low." "Got it double o seven." We said our goodbyes the same way we always do, (___). "Think you can put them to bed without me." "Read them a bedtime story and make sure that baby walkie-talkie is on." ". . . Yeah you got this." And I did, by the time the story ended six little heads were on pillows, now it was time to put my head on a pillow.

🏡a hour later🏡

3rd person POV:

"The cost is clear," Ronald said. Six little reapers were up and around the lounge table. "She almost threw away my red coat, then she almost kept it, I had to throw a tantrum just to keep it," Grell said. "Hehehe, she wrapped me up in my robe when she found me," Undertaker said. "Once again Eric, I told you," Alan said. "Ok stop—" Will started banging on the table. "Well someone's acting like a baby," Ronald said. "If I had my death scythe with me I'd hit you, but I had to leave that because then I'd look suspicious. Now does anyone know why or how we got turned into three year olds?" "It's like I was saying to Eric four nights ago, that drink the butler gave us tasted weird," Alan said, "and by the looks of it, we all got one." "Heheh, now I'm starting to think if everyone else at the party is a baby, hehe, baby Phantomhive," Undertaker said.
"I knew it, I just knew it, that demon was out for revenge, I cannot believe you dragged me to that house Grell, and now we're stuck in this one." "Oh come on stop wining," Ronald said, he leaned back on the couch with his arms behind his head, "we're in a mansion, and not just any mansion, (Y/N)(L/N)s." "I know right, I have everything red from her clothing line," Grell said. "Well you won't be able to wear it unless you're an adult again, which I hope won't take long," Eric said.
They all looked at him. "Let me and Alan explain."

🏡little time skip🏡

There were six little reapers with grumpy faces. "That little witch ohhhh when I get my death scythe back I'm putting her and her wolf on the to-die list," Grell said. "Good thing I put the closed sign up on my parlor door, bad thing that I have corpses that I wanted to make beautiful again but can't," Undertaker said.
"So I guess we'll just have to wait for that demon butler and witch to find the ingredients and change us back," Eric said. "Something tells me we'll be here for a while, a long while," Alan said. ". . . Well, goodnight boys, goodnight Will."
Will said nothing to Ronald or the others, he just faced the back of the couch and went to sleep.