24: The Six Reapers (part 1)

Fearing the song I Want It That Way from The Backstreet Boys, and remember this song is sung by 5 boys—now it has to be 6 thanks to Undertaker—so the letters are gonna look different.
Previously:
I turned and headed for the door, "Come on boys," then I grabbed the handle and looked back at the six of them. "We're going home."

🏡at the mansion🏡

(Y/N)s POV:

I had six men in my lounge who just left yesterday, and came back sooner than expected. "We wanted to tell you, we just didn't know when," Will said. "I just can't believe when you really talked you sounded the way you do now," I said. "Yeah that still creeps me out a bit," Eric said. "Well now that we're all back to normal and still have jobs, I say we celebrate." Grell left and came back with wine and seven cups "Again thank you for not dropping us off at an orphanage," Alan said. "Well you can really thank me since I was the one trying to look for parents." (BFN) was at the entrance. "I'll take my wine from the bottle thank you." Everyone had a drink in hand, "A toast to being normal, but somewhat like a family," Undertaker said. Those were too many words so I shortened it. "How about just family." Not a word was spoken. "To a not so normal family." Now no one really spoke because we couldn't believe Will said that.
Grell: "To a not so normal family."
Ronald: "To a not so normal family."
Undertaker: "Hehe, to a not normal family."
Eric: "To a family."
Alan: "To a family."
"Your turn (Y/N)," (BFN) said. "With pleasure . . . To family." Then all the cups went *cling.*

🎼time skip🎼

"Ok so here's how you're all gonna pay me back. I wrote this song, but I'm having trouble finishing it," "So you want us to finish it?" Ronald asked. "Correct, I sorta need a mans take on the song." "Tell them the other thing," (BFN) said. "Oh right, and you're all going to sing it at my next concert." "*gasp* It's a dream come true," Grell said.
"I don't sing," Will said. "Me either," Alan said. "Well with the lyrics I have so far, it's more of a duet song, or something like a band. Just come with me, I'll give you the lyrics, and you can practice here when you finish writing it and work." "And don't worry boys, I'll make sure she's not here when you wanna come and practice," (BFN) said.

🎼time for a concert🎼

Ok here's what they're wearing, the Undertakers tie will be purple.

"Hey everyone, you liking the show so far?" They cheered, "I gotta surprise for you all, I found this boy band called The Six Reapers, and we wrote a song

"Hey everyone, you liking the show so far?" They cheered, "I gotta surprise for you all, I found this boy band called The Six Reapers, and we wrote a song. But I won't be the one singing it." It got quiet. "Now I want you all to tell me what you think of Eric, Alan, Will, Grell, Ronald, and the Undertaker. Give it up for The Six Reapers." They began cheering again, then the lights dimmed.

If it's like this then it's will, if it's like this then it's Grell, if it's like this then it's Ronald, If it's like this it's Eric, If it's like this it's Alan, and If it's like this it's Undertaker. If it's normal then it's all of them, and if some look like this, then it's because two are singing together. Good luck reading this 😆😊

"Yeah."
"You are my fire, the one desire."
"Believe when I say, I want it that way."
As each of them sang, a spotlight shined on them.

"But we are two worlds apart."
"Can't reach to your heart, when you say
That I want it that way."

"Tell me why."
"Ain't nothin' but a heartache."
"Tell me why."
"Ain't nothin' but a mistake."
"Tell me why."
"I never wanna hear you say."
"I want it that way."
Girls starting screaming and cheering, pointing at who was the cute one.

"Am I your fire?"
"Your one desire."
"Yes, I know it's too late."
"But I want it that way."
They actually don't sound half bad.

"Tell me why."
"Ain't nothin' but a heartache."
"Tell me why."
"Ain't nothin' but a mistake."
"Tell me why."
"I never wanna hear you say."
"I want it that way."

"Now I can see that we've fallen apart."
"From the way that it used to be, "yeah."
"No matter the distance."
"I want you to know, that deep down inside of me."
Then there was a spotlight on me.

"You are our fire
The one desire
You are (you are, you are, you are)."
I was speechless.

"Don't wanna hear you say."
"Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Ain't nothin' but a mistake." (don't wanna hear you say)
"I never wanna hear you say (oh, yeah)
I want it that way."
Throughout the song they were making hand gestures and pointing at girls, except for Grell who pointed at men.

"Tell me why."
"Ain't nothin' but a heartache."
"Tell me why."
"Ain't nothing but a mistake."
"Tell me why."
"I never want to hear you say." (never wanna hear you say)
"I want it that way."
The Undertaker came down, and brought me up on stage.

"Tell me why."
"Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Ain't nothin' but a mistake."
"Tell me why."
"I never want to hear you say." (don't want to hear you say)
I want it that way."
He moved a strand of hair from my face,

"'Cause I want it that way."
Then gave me a kiss on my forehead. "I love you (Y/N), we all do." He and the others came and gave me hugs, the Awww from the audience just kept getting louder. "Ladies and gentlemen, The Six Reapers." Cheers all around the stadium.