21: Changing back

(Y/N)s POV:

Apparently they were all in foster care, that's why we didn't hear from parents. Their foster parents came to pick them up before lunch, the dad looked odd and the mother looked familiar. When their car got off my property I felt empty, when I looked down I was still holding onto Ronald's toy lawnmower and Grells Bassy. "Boss, are you ok?" Victoria asked. "Yeah I'm ok, I want you all to donate whatever they didn't pack to the orphanage, or you can take whatever you want and give it to someone who you know has a child." Now I have to turn this place back to normal. "I'm gonna need you guys to paint back the Undertakers and Eric and Alans bedroom back to the color they were. I'll be down in the recording studio." I didn't come out all day till dinner.

3rd person POV:

With a few lock picking each reaper went back to their home with a bit of that powder. 'Just put this in any liquid and wait twenty four hours, then you should be a grown man again,' Sasha said. Each one had their drink in front of them, but they each made a toast before they drank it. "To (Y/N)(L/N)," Will said.
"To (Y/N)(L/N), the other person who makes red look good," Grell said.
"To (Y/N), the most famous face of Reaper England," Ronald said.
"To (Y/N), the woman more beautiful than corpses," Undertaker said.
"What do you say Alan, to the mother better than a real one?" Eric asked. "To the mother better than a real one," Alan said. And so they gulped down their drink weather it tasted good or not, hoping that their lives would be just like they were almost half a year ago.

🏡the next day🏡

Will:

Will looked down and noticed his pajamas finally fit him. "It worked, now to check on the others."

Grell:

She/he and the nightgown were in their true forms now. A grown woman/man in a lingerie dress. "I'm beautiful again."

Ronald:

His alarm went off and he turned it off, then another alarm went off in his head. He could finally reach it and his spectacles. "Yes! I'm back to normaaah," celebrating so early caused him to roll off the bed and fall on his butt.

Undertaker:

He realized something was up when his robe fit him—the way it usually does with long sleeves—and he fit in the coffin. He looked in the mirror—scars where they should be and sharp nails—and started laughing. "Hahahaha, I'm back."

Eric and Alan:

Both boys woke up screaming and fell off the bed. "I-I-It worked, you're back to normal," Eric said. "Yes and somehow we're both naked," Alan said. "Well isn't it obvious we've grown up so fast." Alan threw a pillow at him.

There shouldn't be much left, happy Easter 🐰🐣🐇 😊