16: A babysitter for all six

(Y/N)s POV:

"(BFN) I've been wondering, we should get someone to babysit all of them." "Oh so you're ready to tell everyone that you've been taking care of six kids that aren't even yours, hoping that the real parents will pop out of nowhere." "Well when you say it like that it sounds like they were kidnapped." Sure my maids spend a few hours with them, but they deserve their Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday off.
"(BFN) just look for a babysitter or nanny that doesn't look crazy, you don't even have to look in England."

🏡time skip because I'm lazy🏡

Knock knock.
"That her?" I asked. "It better be, we have to leave in an hour." I opened the door, this girl looked pretty young to be a babysitter, she looks about my age. "Are you Sasha?" "The one and only, and can I say I'm such a fan, it's an honor meeting you face to face." Speaking of face, this girls looks like a child, and she's got 2 different colored socks, a camera with her, and a German accent. "Do you have any experience in babysitting, Sasha?" "Both living and dead, and I brought my camera with me to take pictures so you can see what you missed. I'll even print them out and you can make a photo book." Me and (BFN) looked at each other. "Come with me."

🏡another time skip🏡

3rd person POV:

There was no one in the mansion but a female German Grim Reaper who's pretending to be s babysitter, and six men turned into toddlers who are hoping this girl can help them. "Sorry I'm late, I did have souls to take myself." "Did you even talk to the demon before you came here?" Will asked. "I did, and that little witch too, but they said they need more time since the ingredients are rare."
Will put his head in his hands. "*sigh* I'm starting to miss my death scythe," Grell said. "Speak for yourself, you don't have it as a toy in your room," Ronald said. "That makes me miss it even more." "Well I'm enjoying the bathtub, it's like being in a bubbly pool, or up in the clouds," Undertaker said. Sasha took her camera off from around her neck, "How about less talk and more modeling with the toys, or look like you're playing with them," she said.
"You had me at modeling," Grell said.

🎼time skip🎼

By the time (Y/N) got back, the mansion looked the same, they were all in the lounge having a snack and watching cartoons—except for Will who was reading.
"No trouble at all?" (Y/N) asked. "No trouble at all, and wait till you see the pictures." "Great. So you've never been to one of my concerts right."
"No, never been to one."
"Well how do you feel about getting paid with concert tickets, but don't worry I will pay you with cash another time." The little fangirl jumped up and down squealing with joy. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou."

(Y/N)s POV:

"Alright why don't you go home and get some rest," I said. "I might call you tomorrow and ask you to watch them for a while." "Call me anytime and I'll make up an excuse to come here, but I won't tell anyone the six reasons why I'm here," she said. (BFN) cane back with a concert ticket and a backstage pass. "See you at the concert fangirl," (BFN) said. She hopped skipped and jumped out of my property. I then turned around and saw twelve little eyes looking at me.
"Awww, (BFN) what time is it?"
"Let me check . . . hmmm . . . Oh yeah, it's bath time."
Those sweet eyes became eyes of fear, then they turned around and ran in different directions—well, everyone but Will, Alan, and Eric. I picked him up and went after Ronald while (BFN) went after Grell and Undertaker.