5: Babysitters

Featuring my ocs as the babysitters, or should I say maidsitters.

(Y/N)s POV:

"You girls sure you wanna do this? because remember it's your day off just like Tuesday and Saturday." "If the boys won't be here for long then why shouldn't we," Amy said. "And besides it's your decision weather you take them to the orphanage or not, and if you don't I hope it's because you're keeping them," Luna said. My breakfast wasn't even done digesting and already I was thinking . . .
"Alright girls, pick a boy any boy, and don't worry I won't be out long."

3rd person POV:

As the singer left in a limousine with her manager, each boy was with a maid in a different room.

Will:

He was with Cleo in the library, she was the first maid (Y/N) hired and the oldest of her servants. "So the boss said you know how to write, now let's get you to read."

Grell:

Amy didn't pick him/her, he/she picked her, it was probably because Amy has red hair. They were walking around in the garden, "So you like being referred to in the female way right." Grell nodded her head. "Well how about we start picking some flowers for the vases of the house, little lady." He/she said 'yay' and smiled. "Did either of them notice you have sharp teeth?"

Ronald:

For now they were making good with the toys they had in the entertainment room. "Alright Ron, when I say go—" Ronald pushed the little truck and let it go to the other end of the room. "I didn't even count down first," Zoey said.

Undertaker:

He and Victoria were in the kitchen, "I know you've only been here for two days, but why don't we make some cookies to thank (Y/N) for letting you and the others in." He rubbed his stomach, "yes I'm sure she'll like them. You know, Undertaker, you look familiar."

Eric and Alan:

There was a war in the entertainment room. Eric and Rose verses Alan and Luna, the bombs were squishy balls. "Throw the grenade, Eric." It went no farther than three inches. Luna and Alan started laughing.

📸at the photo shoot📸

"This's the last outfit, and since you got here on time we'll let you keep it," The designer said

(Y/N)s POV:

Oh I'm keeping everything but the shoes, maybe they fit one of my maids. Once the photo shoot was over it was time for tea with toddlers, they and the maids greeted me inside at the stairs. "Well don't you look sexy," Zoey said, "was there anyone attractive at the photo shoot?" "I don't know, too many lights went off then back on, it was hard to see. Now could you all come with me to the recording studio." What I wanted to say was serious, and that's the best place for me to talk seriously. "Every break I got, every time I changed and got my hair and makeup done I thought about this, I thought about these boys . . . they can stay."
My maids started jumping up and down the way you do when you're holding a baby—and they actually were so, yeah. "So they're not orphans?" (BFN) said. "No, but we're just taking care of them till we find their parents, I actually don't want them living a miserable life in an orphanage." "Did you hear that, Grell, you're gonna live like a princess," Amy said. "Let's celebrate, everyone to the kitchen me and Undertaker made cookies," Victoria said. "You cleaned the kitchen right? You know chef hates even a speck of dust," I said. "Every nook and cranny boss."