12: First words and favorite ice cream

A 2 for one chapter because I'm lazy, and I'm torn between Eric or Alan 😆

(Y/N)s POV:

Alright they can walk the walk, now to get them to talk the talk.

Will:

Will was standing on his tippy toes trying to get a book "hey Willy what do you want?" He points and says, "big book." Oh my god a two for one. I gave it to him and sat down with him to read a book.

Grell:

I was playing dolls with Grell, and I noticed on top of her bed there was one that looked like a butler. "Grell, who's this?" She started to giggle. "Bassy," this girl has a high pitch voice.

Ronald:

"Here Ronald, why don't you play with this?" It looked like he was trying to say what it was called. ". . . mower." He took the toy and started mowing the hallway. I wonder if death scythes can be mowers.

Undertaker:

I was writing a song when Victoria came down to the studio. "Hey boss there's something you might wanna see." We went to the living room where unnie was there drawing. "Hi sweetie, what are you. Drawing?" I know what it is, I just wanna hear him say it. He slid me the paper, "scythe," he said. "Yes, that's a death scythe, you actually drew it really good." It had the skeleton of someone's ribs to his head, with thorns wrapped around it, and the blade was coming out of the head. I've seen this scythe before, could the owner of it know who Undertaker is.

Eric and Alan:

The boys were drawing while I was watching TV, then Eric started pulling my leg. "What do you want?" I asked, they both pointed at the picture they drew. It was the seven of us having a picnic, "How cute, a friendly picnic," I said, they both shook their heads. They looked at each other, here comes their first word . . .
"Family," they said in unison. I didn't know what to say, so I took that picture and decided to hang it up on the fridge, "Good idea, hang the picture with food where the food is," chef said. "What do you say to having some of the food that's on this picture for dinner, hmmm?" "That'd be great, and add in ice cream since now they've all said their first word."

A new day, a new toddler said their first word, and tonight to celebrate we had ice cream for dessert.
Grell had a strawberry one with strawberries, whipped cream, and a heart shaped cookie.
Wills was mint with chocolate dressing and pocky.
Ronald's was orange with oranges.
Undertaker had chocolate and vanilla with his bone biscuits half dipped in chocolate.
Eric had blueberry ice cream also with blueberries, and as a bonus also blue raspberries, his lips and mouth look blue in the end.
Alan like Undertaker has chocolate and vanilla, except he has fudge, whipped cream, and chocolate sprinkles, all topped with a cherry. Also like Will he has pocky.
I told (BFN) that they've all said their first word and she came by to spend the night. "Looks like I came right on time," she said, her ice cream had a bit of everything they had, while mine was (___) with (___) and (___). "What do you say (Y/N), a toast to their first words?" I held up my plait, "To their first words."