19: Constant as the stars above

this is the first time I've ever posted a video on my fanfic 😆👏🏻 😊
Featuring the song Constant as the Stars Above, from the movie Barbie As Rapunzel. Don't ask I just know that if I didn't put this lullaby in I'd go crazy, if you loved Barbie when you were little you'll probably remember this song. And you probably didn't know that there were more lyrics, well now you do and you have a song to sing to any little relative between the ages of 1-5. Ok back to the fanfic.

(Y/N)s POV:

Having these little ones around not only helped me write songs for children, but they brought back a song that my mother use to sing to me to help me sleep. And what better place to sing it then in the recording studio, they wanted to sleep down here, and I knew that if I didn't sleep with them this place would look like mess in the morning. "Alright *clap clap* it's bedtime." Only Willy and Unnie got into their sleeping bags. "Oh I see, so you don't want me to sing you a lullaby?" Three boys and one girl went stuffing themselves into their sleeping bags. "I thought so, now this's something from when I was alive, it's the only memory I have left of my mother, and I wouldn't have this memory back if it wasn't for you guys." I went to the piano.

"Constant as the stars above
Always know that you are loved
And my love shining in you
Will help you make your dreams come true
Will help your dreams come true."

I heard one of them yawn, that means it's working.

"The lamb lies down and rests it head
On it's mother's downy bed
Dolphin plays in the moonlight's glow
And butterfly dreams of a violet rose
Dreams of a violet rose."

Knowing Grell she would've preferred red instead of violet.

"I'll cradle you in my arms tonight
As sun embraces the moonlight
The clouds will carry us off tonight
Our dreams will run deep like the sea."
I closed my eyes, and I could feel my mom next to me, I could hear her voice in mine.
"Our dreams will run deep like the sea."

"Constant as the stars above
Always know that you are loved
And my love shining in you
Will help you make your dreams come true
Will help your dreams come true."

The tune started to dial down, and when I played the last key and looked at them, they were sound asleep with smiles on their faces. I turned off the lights and went to sleep on the couch down there. "I hope whatever you're all dreaming of comes true, goodnight little reapers."

I already know what in singing to my child if I have or want one. 😊