•2•

"See you girlies soon. Love you." I smiled, hugging my best friends. The six of us had just arrived back at the airport and were all saying our goodbyes.

I lived on the way back to Harry and the Callum's home, but I needed to get some things from my office so I was sharing a cab with them.

I climbed into the taxi where the boys were waiting and I was sat next to Callum. The driver sped off and we pulled up to my office. I jumped out the car, thanking everyone, and passed Callum who was next to me a few £20's to pay for the trip. "Thank you! Bye! Nice meeting you!" I rushed out.

Before they could argue, I walked away to the building. "Hey Belle!" Ryan on reception said.

"Hey mate, can you watch this while I go up to my office?" I said referring to my suitcase.

"Of course sweet, how was Beefa? sale go through?" He asked.

"Amazing! Indeed, above sale too!" I grinned. He high fived me before I walked into the lift to my office.

Walking to my room, I unlocked the door and took out my papers for the sale and recorded them where I needed too.

Picking up my file, I headed out. Saying goodbye to Ryan I headed on the fifteen minute walk to my apartment lugging my suitcase behind me.

Stepping into the lift, after saying hello to the security we have on bottom floor. I scanned my card which took me up to my room. The lift opened and I stepped into my room, happy to finally be back. I quickly unpacked before I settled on my sofa.

My mind was racing with thoughts of what had happened and my life in general. I flicked on my TV and saw a message from an unknown number.

'Hey; it's Cal. I just looked over your site from your card. Can I meet you for a coffee to talk about the flat?"

Oh bless them, I thought they were joking because they were drunk.

"Of course, next Monday?" I replied.

We arranged which coffee shop to meet at and soon enough I drifted off asleep.

——

Monday morning rolled around and I got up early to start my day at work. I arrived at the office in my pink and white tight striped trousers and matching blazer with a white high neck tight top. My hair was pinned in a low bun with my hair framing my face.

I was currently sat at my desk, doing my work, when I realised the time

I was currently sat at my desk, doing my work, when I realised the time. I headed out the office and walked to the coffee shop. I saw Callum already at the table and I smiled, sending him a wave.

"Drink?" I mouthed. He shook his head and I nodded. I ordered myself a hot chocolate and took a seat opposite him.

"Hey you." He said.

"Hey, how's things?" I asked, placing my bag on the floor with my blazer over my bag.

"Yeah really good. So, I have the sale papers for our property currently, and I have a budget." He said sliding along some papers. Nodding, I sipped my drink and began looking at the papers.