•15•

It was our last night and we were currently watching the final set. It was Martin Garrix. The chainsmokers done a surprise set which was amazing.

Talia had braided my major this morning and I was in my favourite outfit of the weekend. While waiting for the next set, I was posting pictures of myself and Harry this morning.

I managed to cop one of Harry in Mia's trousers this morning

I managed to cop one of Harry in Mia's trousers this morning. I love him.

"Isabelle?!" Turning my head, stopping my dancing I locked eyes with Matt, Sophie, Lauren and another guy. Oh fuck.

I stepped away from the group. Harry was dancing with Talia currently so this was good timing.

"Look at you, with all the famous people now." Lauren said, her face flat.

"Come on, please don't ruin the last night." I said simply.

"You look awful. Have you been eating?" Sophie spoke out. "Slightly rude." I commented back. "Look can I talk to you?" Matt asked sending Lauren, Sophie and the guy away.

"Fine." I said as I followed him. I should of told someone. Shit.

Matt walked me further back, however I could still see the group if I needed.

"Look, I am worried about you. I've saw your instagram, I've saw the comments. Seeing you now, I know your not happy. I can see your not eating, Belle I'm worried about you." Matt said resting his hand on my arm.

"They don't effect me." I lied. "I'm okay." I told him. Lies.

"Look, I know things haven't ended well, but your a big part of my life. I want you to still talk to me. We are old enough to do that." He said rubbing my arm.

"I just want to know why you cheated on me?" I asked.

"I...I just thought you weren't good enough. I always found someone prettier, that gave me what I wanted. It was all so temporary. I'd get the satisfaction and then all I'd do is regret. I am so fucking sorry. I will always love you. You're a big part of my life. I want you in it, even if that's as a mate. I still want you." He said. The words cut fucking deep. Not good enough running through my head.