•6•

Chappy 6 - It All Started In Ibiza

"So fucking cute." I heard a deep voice say. I slowly opened up my eyes to see Cal and Gib stood looking at us.

"Morning." I yawned. I can't believe I fell asleep here. I looked down and saw Harry sprawled across me. Oh Lordy.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to wake you! How are you? Both okay now?" Cal whispered, well tried too

"I hope so." I smiled. I gently wiggled my way out of our current position and stood up.

"How are you two?" I asked, awkwardly standing looking at the two of them.

"Yeah we are good. Here, let me wake Bog up." Cal said. "Bog?" I repeated, confused. "Confusing story." He noted. Nodding, I looked down at Harry who was peacefully sleeping.

"Oi, lad! Get up!" Cal said shaking Harry. Harry's eyes shot open and he snapped at Cal who was laughing with Gib. He was fuming.

"Cal you fucking dick! You know I don't sleep much! Dic- oh Isabelle! Shit, sorry." He said standing up and running a hand through his hair.

"Morning." I yawned. "Here, let me grab you something to eat." He said.

"It's okay! I need to go shower and get changed." I told him. "Okay!" He nodded. "Thank you for last night." I smiled.

"No, thank you." He smiled back. "Bye lads!" I called out to Cal and Gib, god knows where Callum was.

"Bye Isabelle!" They hollered back. "I'll see you later." I said. He leaned in and pecked my cheek before I blushed and headed out his place to my apartment.

Getting inside I jumped straight into the shower and changed into a oversized neon green knit jumper, I pinned my hair back into a bun and sat by my dressing table applying some makeup for the first time in a while.

Once I finished applying makeup, I pinned my hair into a low bun instead and took some selfies.

Happy with the lighting and the picture, of my old school pose, I posted it on Instagram and cleaned up my flat. I soon made the spontaneous decision to for a walk as it was nice weather.