•9•

"Isabelle, time to get up." Harry's voice woke me up. Yawning I pouted at him as I rubbed my eyes. "But it's so early." I sighed. "I know, I know." He acknowledged. My eyes dropped to his attire. He was wearing the Nike tracksuit I got him. "You look amazing!" I smiled. "Oh thank you." He laughed, his face flushing red. Bless him.

Climbing out of Harry's bed, I quickly got ready, changing into my simple tea dress with my trainers

Climbing out of Harry's bed, I quickly got ready, changing into my simple tea dress with my trainers. I brushed my hair into its natural waves and brushed my teeth before applying a little bit of makeup. It was 3:30am.

I grabbed my phone and headed out into the living room where Harry was.

"You look amazing

"You look amazing." Harry said walking over and wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me in for a hug, pecking the top of my head.

"Not too bad yourself." I winked looking up at him.

"Aww you look nice Isabelle." Cal said appearing in a T-shirt and shorts. Suitable. "You too Cal." I smiled. Callum had stayed at Gibs house to make sure he was ready on time so the three of us grabbed our suitcases and headed out to the taxi waiting for us.

We arrived at the airport and checked in before heading to our terminal so we could get bevved. Harry was on his phone while I walked talking with Cal.

We arrived in a spoons and grabbed a table big enough for everyone when they joined and we ordered some cocktails. Harry ordered us three breakfast, Callum and Gib arriving minutes later.

Gib was sat with he arm slung around my shoulder, his other over Callum's while Harry sat opposite.

Vik, Tobi and Ethan arrived, then Simon and JJ and finally Josh. Josh sat far away from me, shooting some not so polite faces at me.

"Guys we have to make sure we are looking after this beauty, only girl and all." Gib said squeezing me in for a side hug. I looked at him as if he had three heads.

"I'll probably be looking after you kiddo." I said before sipping at my pitcher.

"Thata girl!" Ethan cheered. Harry was awfully quiet today. He was sat next to Josh, they were both talking, but stopped abruptly. Catching Harry's eye I shot him a look and he looked back at Josh. Weird.