•16•

*TW*

*Cal's POV*

We had just gotten back in London. We were in the car back to our place. Callum in the back with Harry. Will and I haven't spoken to Harry since Isabelle left.

She text the two of us saying she was home but that was it. We've heard nothing since.

Harry has tried to speak to me a lot. However I am one more attempted convo to punching him in the jaw. 

My phone buzzed from Will;

'You gonna try see her?'

'I'm going to try. I have heard from her since yesterday morning!'

We flew back Monday night instead of Tuesday. Mainly for the fact I was worried to Fuck about Isabelle but one more night pretending we were okay and happy and I would of flipped.

Isabelle had expressed to Will and I how mentally drained and mentally ill she was. I was worried to fuck. She mentioned suicidal thoughts and Will and I are both panicking right now.

I want to tell Harry. But it is just not my place to tell and I can't do it. I can't upset Isabelle like that.

Pulling up Harry stormed into the building. "Christ." Callum muttered. "Lux, can you take this please?" I asked handing him my suitcase. Only Will and I know about the situation. Everyone was baffled where Isabelle was and why Harry was in a foul mood and stood with Katie but I just did not want to explain.

Walking up to Isabelle's apartment. I knocked on the door. No answer. Sighing; I tried the handle and the door unlocked. Stepping in I shut the door behind me.

The place was spotless. Everything looked untouched.

"Isabelle?" I called out. Walking to the first door I entered a empty bedroom. I then tried the next door and got greeted with a storage cupboard.

"Isabelle?!" I repeated, growling more concerned. I opened the door to another bedroom. Fuck. Where is she?

I yanked open the last door and my heart sank to my chest.

"Shit shit shit, Isabelle. Isabelle. Wake up. Wake up." I yelled, as I dropped to the floor. Fuck fuck fuck.

My eyes flooded. Oh fucking hell. I grabbed my phone dialling 999.

"999 what's your emergency?" The line spoke.

"Help. My friends overdosed. Help. Please." I cried out. Isabelle's lifeless body was in my hands. I yelled my address, dropping my phone and began compressions.

"Isabelle please." I cried out. A few minutes later paramedics came rushing in taking her from me. I looked at the floor. Blood, she's hurt herself too.

"Sir, sir, leave that!" The paramedic yelled.

"I can't leave it like this." I yelled clearing the blood and empty bottles. The paramedic gently took my hands. "Let me do it." She quickly cleared up the bathroom and walked me out to the second ambulance.

"Do you know her family?" The lady asked. "No, she's my friend. They live up north." I said wiping my eyes. "Come on." She said helping my into the ambulance and driving off too the hospital.

In the back next to the lady who was comforting me I dialled Will's number.

"Hey lad. Is she alright?" He asked.

"Get to the hospital now." I spoke out.

"What? No. No. No. No. You're joking." He panicked. "Will please." I cried into the phone. Hanging up I hung my head in shame. Why did I let her just walk off.

——

*Isabelle's P.O.V*

My head. My body. Everything hurts. Am I dead? Opening my eyes, slowly. I snapped them shut due to the light before reopening them, adjusting to the light.

Looking around the room my eyes landed on Will and next to him, Cal. What the-?

Slowly sitting up. I noticed the boys were asleep. Why am I in hospital?

Leaning slightly, I poked Will's body closest to me. His head snapped up. "Isabelle?!" He jumped up, his eyes flooding with tears.

"I'm so sorry." I said, tears falling down my own face. "You don't ever have to be sorry." He said gently hugging me.

Will held my hand reassuring me, talking to me, comforting me while Cal was asleep on the chair near me. Will was amazing about it.

"I'm going to wake him up." He told me. Nodding, he let go of my hand and gently woke Cal up. "There's someone who wants to see you." He said. Cal's eyes locked with mine and he shot over to me, hugging me tightly.

"I'm going to go grab a bite." Will said before leaving the room.

"Oh Isabelle. Fucking hell, you are worth so much more than you know." He said holding my hands and sitting on the bed with me.

"Cal." I spoke out.

"Yeah?" He answered, looking at me.

"Thank you." I said, after finding out he was the one who had to find me, witness something he never should of had too.

"No no, you don't ever have to thank me. Thank you for being alive." He said hugging me more. "I've been speaking to the doctors." He spoke up.

"I am sorry." I said looking down in shame.

"How long have you been hurting yourself-?" "A long time." I cut him off. "I wish I knew Isabelle. I would of helped you." He said running a hand on my arm.

"I'm okay." I said. "Your not Isabelle, and that's okay." He reassured me.

We spent the day in hospital, Will and Call making the conscious effort to try cheer me up. The doctors discharged me with medication, and councilling.

They boys took me home and stayed in the flat with me.

"I know eating is hard at the moment. However, I remember your favourite food is Chinese and it will be up any minute." Will said. Weakly smiling I was curled up in an oversized jumper and tracksuit bottoms.

"Thank you." I spoke out. Cal handed me a hot chocolate as the Chinese arrived and the three of us ate and drank in comfortable silence.

"Isabelle?" Cal spoke up. I looked over, confused. "We want to make sure you have some company for a while, we are going to take turns staying. Would you like me to ask Tobi, Ethan and Josh if they are okay with doing so too? They have their struggles and their advice and help will be great for you." Cal said.

"Do I have to tell them what happened?" I asked.

"Only when your ready." He added. Nodding, cal made some calls while Will kept my head distracted.