•8•

A few days had passed and I had been so busy with work, and so tired I haven't seen Harry. We text occasionally but not much. Tonight was Thursday, I was having my catch up with John.

As it was a formal dinner I made the effort of making sure I was wearing sensible attire for the restaurant not my usual jeans.

I straightened my hair and applied my makeup before I changed into my red dress with my black strapless heels.

Grabbing my long black coat I put it on in the lift and headed down to the car waiting for me outside

I hadn't spoken to Harry yet today to let him know I was heading out as I think he is still asleep.

The car pulled up outside the restaurant and I thanked the driver before walking up to the restaurants door where I was greeted.

"Hello, do you have a reservation this evening?" The man at the door asked.

"Yeah, under the name of John Holmes." I smiled. "Right this way. He said opening the door and taking me to a table where John was sat waiting.

"Hello Isabelle." He said standing up. "Would you like me to take your coat?" The man asked. "Please." I smiled. He helped me out of my coat and took it away as John held out the chair for me. "Thank you." I beamed as I sat down.

"Looking lovely as always Isabelle." He complimented. "As do you John." I smiled, taking note of his suit. "Wine?" He asked holding the bottle. "Please, thank you." I said as he poured me a glass. Once he finished I took a sip.

"How's the family?" I asked. "Really well, Lisa has just found out she is pregnant." He said referring to his wife. "Oh wow John, that's amazing! Congratulations!" I said excited for his news.

"Thank you, little Charlotte isn't too happy for a brother and sister." He laughed mentioning his little three year old girl. She was adorable!

"Oh bless her." I laughed. We caught up on our lives and I told him about Harry. I even showed him a picture of him and he was very complementive. Our food came and we both had the same fancy meal.

We got onto all sorts of topics and drank our wine before the night came to an end. The waiter came back over with my coat and John took it for me as we walked out.

"Thank you for this evening." I said hugging him as we stood by our cars waiting for us. Perks of company cars. He handed me my coat and we exchanged our goodbyes before I got into the car and headed back off to my apartment.

Arriving home I kicked off my heels and slipped on my fluffy black slippers before taking a seat on my sofa. I took out my phone and saw a message from Harry.

'I didn't think you were the one to cheat..'

What the fuck?

'Excuse me?' I replied. Cheated?!