•7•

"Oh hey lads." Harry said aloud. The group of guys all turned and saw Harry and I walking towards them.

"So you must be Isabelle." A tall blonde haired guy said walking up to me. "Hey, yeah nice to meet you we-..." "oh, I'm Simon. Nice to meet you." He said.

The rest of the guys walked over introducing themselves to me. So there was Simon, Josh, JJ, Vik, Tobi and then Harry and Ethan. The guys were actually really nice. Cal was awol currently but god knows where he is.

"Your a lot prettier than what Harry said you were." Tobi said as we both stood leaning on the island. The others were talking in the middle of the room.

"Oh, wow, erm-thanks." I laughed. "So, you and Harry?" He questioned. "Oh, erm. Yeah?" I said confused.

"Do you like him?" He asked. "A lot." I confirmed. "He really likes you too you know." He said. "Maybe." I smiled. "Hey guys. We are going to order some food, what do you guys want?" Harry said standing next to me.

"It's okay, I'll leave you guys too it!" I smiled. "No, don't be silly!" Tobi said. "Honestly, it's okay!" I said looking between the two of them. "It's settled your staying for food." Harry said.

Laughing, I looked at Harry and blushed when we locked eyes, looking down at my feet. We all decided on some boujee chinese where I only ended up getting salt and pepper chips.

I was currently sat down with Cal and JJ either side of me. The boys were playing Xbox on the big screen while JJ was showing me some pictures of his last Ibiza trip.

"Wait." JJ announced. "You shagged Harry in Ibiza?!" Everyone's head panned round as JJ repeated what I said. Oh good god. Harry's eyes widened as the boys all erupted into noise.

"Lucky guy Harry!" JJ fist bumped. I looked at Cal next to me in horror who was laughing at the situation.

The Chinese arrived and we all seat eating our food, playing some music on the speakers.

——

The boys all left and Cal had went to sleep about half an hour ago. Leaving me and Harry sat on the sofa. "Want to stay the night?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I smiled. We both got up and walked into his room. "Here." He said passing me a tshirt. I slipped out of my jumper and put the T-shirt on before undoing my bra and slipping it off under the T-shirt.

I climbed into his bed where he was now laying in just his boxers. He flicked on his TV and put on Netflix while I cuddled into the side of him, resting my head underneath his shoulder.

"Night Harry." I spoke out, growing very tired. "Night Isabelle." He said. As I gently drifted off, I felt his lips press to the top of my head. He is the cutest.

——

The next morning I woke up to Harry snoring next to me. Smiling I sat up and stretched before quietly getting out of Harry's bed. I really need a drink.

Heading into the kitchen area I grabbed a glass and made myself a glass of water.

"Morning Isabelle!" Callum said appearing from his room. "Aww morning. How are you?" I yawned.

"Yeah goo-" Callum's reply was interrupted by a knock at the door. Callum apologised and opened the door. I sipped from my water, still dressed in Harry's shirt from last night. It was huge on me, reaching down to just above my knees. Bless him.

"Is Harry home?" A girls voice spoke out. My head perked up and a very good looking girl was stood peering round. Callum looked back at me in horror. I'm so confused. The girl pushed her way past him and I looked at Callum even more confused.