•5•

It was the next day and I was currently tucked away in my dark bedroom, working from home. My phone was smashed and broken on my floor. My head was running all over the place with some very very drastic thoughts. I was trying hard to push them to the back of my head but it was getting VERY overwhelming.

I never ever make personal calls from my work phone but it was getting bad at this point. I dialled my brothers number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hey Belle!" He chirped as he picked up the phone. "Hi, is Mam there?" I asked. "Yeah, is everything okay?" He asked. Jamie was my older brother, he was 25 but still lived with my Mum and my younger brother who was 8.

"No." I said before I burst into tears. "Belle, Isabelle, what's going on?" He panicked. "I really do not feel okay." I said down the phone.

"Belle, I'm going to get Mam." He rushed down the phone. I breathed in and out, my head racing with thoughts.

"Isabelle?" My Mam said down the phone.
"Mam, I feel awful. I need you here." I sobbed. "Oh baby, I would come down but I have work. Jamie is able to work from home, what if I send him down? I'm so sorry, what's happened?" She said.

"Please." I said, sniffling. "Jamie, pack up, your going to see your sister. Get going now." My Mam shouted away from the phone to my brother. "What's happened?" She said returning to the phone.

"Please don't be annoyed..." I trailed off. I told her everything. She comforted me on the phone.

Our conversation finished and she made sure I was distracted.

I finished up my work before I ran myself a bath and climbed in with a book. I took a deep breath and began to read, distracting my mind.

After a while I climbed out, and changed into one of my dad's old T-shirt's with a knit long cardigan

I slipped on my socks and sat on my sofa

I slipped on my socks and sat on my sofa. Letting out a deep breath, I went onto my laptop. I need to get a new phone. I went online and purchased myself a new iPhone and ordered it for same day delivery.