•11•

It was 11pm and I had just finished my dinner with the client and we had viewed the property and even got accepted on the sale. He spent some bags.

I was walking through the busy streets of Ibiza trying to find the boys but no one was picking up their phone. The last few days we have spent the days pissing about in the pool, at the beach and our nights at boujee restaurants and clubs.

I was in the dress Harry got me and some black heels, I really wanted to show Harry but I haven't seen him all day as I stayed back at villa because of work. However I have three more nights of partying.

"Hey! Your the one the sidemen keep posting! Are you dating Harry?!" A lad who looked around my age said appearing in front of me

"Hey! Your the one the sidemen keep posting! Are you dating Harry?!" A lad who looked around my age said appearing in front of me. Clearly drunk.

"I...er-." I said looking around as his friends started piling over.

"Are you?!" He repeated.

"Yeah-." The lads all cheered but made some complaints.

"Your fucking hot, how come your out here alone?" He asked, his friends smirking.

"I need to go." I said attempting to move around them but they stood in front of me. Oh Lordy.

"Come on, why don't you come dance with us?" He said trying to take my hand. I flinched back and looked around me. Haha. Help.

"No, I'm really sorry-." I said trying to step around him again, but being blocked.

"Isabelle!!" Hearing my name from the familiar voice of Tobi, he came running over. Oh thank fuck!! "Hey! What's going on?" He asked noticing the panicked look on my face.

"Come on lads." The boy muttered before walking away. I turned to Tobi and hugged him. "Thank you." I said before pulling back.

"What happened?" He asked.

"They wouldnt leave me alone. They kept asking if I was dating Harry and being all weird." I told him.

"Well thank god I came outside ey. The boys are all in here. How was work?" He asked as we walked to a club.

"It was good! Managed to get the viewer to buy the house so that's good I suppose." I laughed. "Ahh, well done!" He said.

Walking into the club he directed me too the boys. Is that Harry getting a lap dance. Oh lord. Walking in, I looked at Harry who's face was flushed red. Laughing at him I snapped a pic and he came rushing over.

"Isabelle, I'm-." He panicked. "Dont apologies if that's what your thinking. I am not annoyed at all." I laughed.

"WIFEY!" Gib yelled. Rolling my eyes, I sat down with the boys on Harry's lap as we all drank some drinks. "How was work?" Harry yelled over the music.

"Really good! Managed to bag the sale on the place!" I beamed.

"Well done! You look amazing in this dress too." He said squeezing my bum slightly. Smirking i pressed my lips to him, him moulding his back.

We had a few drinks, Before Harry's lips attached themselves to mine again.

Before we got too carried away, I pulled away. "Do you want to go back?" Harry winked. Nodding, we excused ourselves and walked through the strip of Ibiza back to the villa.

We arrived at the villa and we walked straight through to our bedroom. "Two minutes." I said as I grabbed some lingerie from my suitcase unbeknown to him and walking into the bathroom.

I slipped into my red heart bra, underwear and suspender set. I readjusted my hair and walked out into the bedroom where Harry was lying on the bed in his boxers.

 I readjusted my hair and walked out into the bedroom where Harry was lying on the bed in his boxers

"Nah, this isn't happening." He said running a hand through his hair. Smirking, I climbed onto the bed, straddling over him.

I gently peppered his neck with kisses, trailing down his neck to his collar bone. I travelled back up to his lips and his hands roamed my body.

Safe to say, things got VERY heated.