•13•

It had been just over two weeks since Ibiza. The night we got back I had to pack and leave early hours for my flight to Glasgow. I have spent the past two weeks travelling up and down the country doing open houses, private viewings, house sales and meetings.

Today, I was heading home to London as I was flying out to Belgium with Harry and his friends for Tomorrowland.

I was currently in a taxi back to my apartment so I could pack quickly and head up to see Harry. I have barely spoken to him these past two weeks. Oops. He has been busy with filming too.

"Thank you." I smiled to the driver before climbing out with my two suitcases and heading up to my apartment.

Unpacking I washed my clothes before I started packing my bags with my festival and holiday attire.

Taking out my phone, I dialled Harry's number but it rang out. Fuck sake. I finished washing and drying my clothes from my travels and put them away before I put the last of my things in my suitcase and dragged my bag upstairs to Harry's place.

Knocking on the door, a few moments later Callum appeared at the door. "Isabelle! How're you?!" He asked opening the door to let me in.

"Hey Callum! Yeah I'm good thanks, how about you?" I said as I dragged the case in and put it by the door against the wall.

"Yeah I'm good thanks, your looking tiny." He said. Giving him a small smile I looked out the window opposite us. "Harry's just filming, Cal is just chilling, let me grab him." He said clearing his throat.

Taking a seat on the sofa, Cal came out, pulling me into a hug. "Hey you!" He beamed flopping down next to me while Callum sat on the chair near us.

"Hey." I smiled. "Cal your right, Isabelle your looking so small." He said. Biting my lip I looked down at my hands. "Have you been eating?" He asked. I looked, up nodding. "Yeah." I lied.

Things had been really hard recently. Since posting Harry and making my Instagram public my messages have been filled with messages, some nice, don't get me wrong, some people have been so lovely. But majority were confidence destroying. I don't have the best mental state as it is, however after the messages and comments it's really got to me.

"I'm going to cook you some food. Pasta sound good?" Callum asked.

"I've already ate, but thank you!" I smiled. Lied.

"Nope, nice try, I'll cook it now and we can all have it in half an hour." He nodded standing up.

"Wanna chat?" Cal asked. Nodding we went out too his room. Sitting on his bed I sighed. While I've been away I have been talking to Cal and Will about my thoughts and feelings. I didn't want to bother Harry with it where he was so positive and busy. Having known Will for my entire life and finally getting back in contact it was easy to tell him, and Cal has been amazing.

"Are things getting a bit much?" He asked. Weakly smiling I nodded. "Just a little." I breathed out lying back on his bed. "Have you spoke to Harry yet?" He asked. "No, I just don't want to stress him. It was hard enough telling you." I noted.

"I know, your doing well. I'm glad you spoke out to me and Will. Are you sure the festival is a good idea?" He asked.

"Probably not but I need to keep my head distracted." I told him. "I get you. I'm worried about the eating though." He added. "Honestly Cal, I'm alright!" I laughed it off. Cal opened his mouth to speak when his door opened.

"ELLO!" Gib yelled jumping on the bed. "Hey Gib." I laughed as Cal shook his head from his gaming chair he was sat swaying on. "I haven't seen you in ages! How have you been?" He asked.