•17•

For the next month I was working from home. I passed all meetings and viewings for the foresiable with Rachel while I done the sales, adverts and loading. I done lots of Skype meetings which was good.

John had been to visit once I built the courage to tell him what happened. He came round with a boujee care package from him and his family.

I have had constant company, Cal staying one night then Will, Stephen, then Tobi, then Ethan then Josh. After two weeks I built the courage to tell Talia, Freya and Mia.

They came over and we had a girls night which was needed.

I haven't spent the night alone or left the house yet. However tonight, Cal, Will, Ethan and Stephen were taking me to a concert.

Post Malone.

After lots of time together they learnt of my love for that man and bagged us some tickets.

For the first time in a long time I had done my makeup and made an effort for my appearance.

I slicked my hair into a half up half down so, with my makeup looking fleeeeky. I had put on my age do collared short sleeved tight shirt with matching tight shorts. Paired with my matching fendi trainers.

The boys were all in suits

The boys were all in suits. We looked incredible.

"GROUP SELFIE!" Cal yelled.

"Please can we get a photo of just you now!?!" Ethan asked

"Please can we get a photo of just you now!?!" Ethan asked. Nodding, they got me to pose and snapped the photo.

"Phoar!" They all said. "Posting!" Stephen laughed as he posted the picture on my Instagram. My first post since Tomorrowland.

Not looking at it, I took my phone back and we headed to the venue.

It was a small concert with maybe just under 100 people. I couldn't wait.

We all stayed near the back, but still in amongst as I didn't want to overwhelm myself.

The lights dimmed and suddenly dropped red. "I don't wanna die too young" Post sang. Jumping up and down excited, I held Cal's hand as he appeared on stage!