•12•

I woke up to the sound of a lot of people shouting and joking around. Glancing at my phone I saw it was 9am. Okay, acceptable. Looking down I was very much naked, we ended up showering... together last night.

Slipping on my white bikini and my white bucket hat, I walked out of the room after brushing my teeth. Might as well find out what all the commotion is about.

Harry was still flat out in bed and I didn't want to wake him up, so I crept out

"Here she is." Will said! Oh no way!

"Hey you!" I said walking over and being dragged into a hug.

"How've you been lass?" He asked.

"Not bad, not bad! How about you?" I asked. "Forgetting someone?" Stephens voice spoke up. "Hey champ!" I said hugging him also. "Still up for the offer of me instead of Harry?" He winked. "Well..." I trailed off jokingly. We all laughed.

"I didn't know you knew the lads." Vik said from the island.

"Yeah, we went on a night out a while back and I've known Will my whole life." I smiled. He nodded and I looked back at the two boys. "Oh Isabelle, I brought my girlfriend. You have to meet her!" Will said. Nodding eagerly he directed me to the pool and I saw three girls stood with Simon, Callum, Josh and JJ. Oh lord they are pretty.

"Mia! This is Isabelle!" A very pretty girl just a bit taller than me turned around first, the other two girls spinning around.

"Hey!" She waved. "Hey!" I beamed. "This is Mia, Mia this is Isabelle. This is Freya Josh's girlfriend. This is Talia, Simon's girlfriend." He said introducing me to everyone.

"Hey, I've heard a lot about you guys." I said to them. "These boys said your were pretty but they have not done you justice, your fucking hot!" Talia said, fluffing my hair. We all complimented one another, the boys leaving us girls to gossip.

"I can't believe your dating Harry, he is punching so bad." Mia laughed.

"Couldn't agree more." Freya laughed. "Oh he's amazing bless him." I laughed.

"Girls, why don't we head off out, there's so many pool party's today!" Talia said. "Sounds good to me." Mia said. "I'm down." I added. "Let's go!" Freya said.

We all jumped up and I had to go grab my phone and purse before slipping on my white wedge lace up sandals.

Harry was still zonked so I left him be. We all hurried out and headed out without words to the boys.

"I'm so glad you and Will get on well. He said your parents are family friends, that you used to be inseparable!" Mia said walking next to me.

"Oh he's lush. Yeah! We got on really well! He's a good egg." I laughed.

"So, Simon text me, You pulled khalid?!" Talia asked.

"Oh please don't remind me." I said shaking my head as we walked to the pool party.