•10•

It was 10am and Harry was zonked in bed. Fuck knows what time he got back. Getting undressed I went straight into the shower before getting out and changing into the Suns Out Buns Out swimming costume Harry got me. I blow dried my hair before curling it and propping my sunglasses atop my head. I slipped on my black lace up sandles with my black kimono before I headed back into the bedroom.

He is Still asleep.

Heading out the room I grabbed my phone and purse before walking into the kitchen. I placed my phone and purse on the side before I poured myself a glass of orange juice. Bleh. Forgot I brushed my teeth. Grabbing the bottle of vodka I poured a bit into the glass and necked it back.

Seemingly everyone else was still asleep. "Hello beaut." I turned around and saw Ethan in his swimming shorts and a opened button up shirt.

"Did I miss the memo? Is it shit shirt day?" I gasped.

"Your chatting breeze! This is my finest shirt!" Ethan laughed as I poured him a vodka orange.

We drank and chatted before Callum came out yawning dressed up ready for a day of drinking. Cal and Tobi joined and the others were still KO'd.

"Should we go out?" Ethan shrugged. "Hell fucking yeah." We all agreed before grabbing our things and heading out.

We all stopped at a supermarket, each buying a few bottles of alcohol and mixers and heading to the beach. We brought some beach towels and laid them out before we got some cups and began drinking and sun bathing.

Ethan had brought a football and I was now stood having a kick about by the sea. Tobi, Callum and Cal all sunbathing.

Ethan and I were holding our plastic cups in one hand while kicking the ball.

"OI OI!" JJ's voice yelled. Turning around I saw the rest of the boys all jogging over. Harry's eyes met mine and I picked up the ball with my free hand and walked over.

"Morning slacker." I said pressing my lips to his. "I didn't get in till 6, cut me some slack." He joked. Rolling my eyes I poured him a drink and we sat down. "Was that a kick about?" He said. Nodding, I passed him the ball and he jumped up to play with some of the others.

Sunbathing for me. I was led near a very delicate Vik and Josh.

"Reckon we should get a boat? It's still early, can go out this afternoon?" I suggested. "Ey, not a bad shout, let me make some calls." Josh said taking out his phone.

Minutes later he showed me his phone. "Booked in half an hour. Let's go surprise the boys." He said. Nodding, the two of us got up and Vik said he would bring the boys to the dock in a bit.

Josh pulled out a camera and began talking to it. Walking next to him, I looked out at the beach at the boys all laughing. "Meet Isabelle, the new addition to the group. We are surprising the boys with a boat trip!" Josh said panning the camera to me.

"Oh hey!" I smiled. I looked at Josh. "I don't know what to say." I whispered. He laughed and carried on talking. We arrived at the dock where some veryyyy fancy yachts and boats were. Josh and I met the man in charge who would be steering us and we both climbed onto the yacht. Yes... yacht.

It was huge. There were so many bevs as well. Josh yanked me down behind a bar and I looked at him in shock. "We are going to surprise the boys." He whispered to me and the camera. Clutching my phone and purse we heard them walking along the pier, Harry's voice very prominent.

When they got closer Josh and me thumbed up to the camera before jumping out and shouting surprise.

The boys were ecstatic. They came running on and we all hugged. I'm sure Gib just squeezed my ass.