Adora's intro

6:00 AM *Monday Morning*
*RINGG!!! *RING!!!!
I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing, I tapped it to turn it off and got up of my bed to do my morning routine. 'Ok, today is gonna be a great day' I thought as I started doing my 50 push-ups, 50 sit-ups and 50 squats. After my workout session, I got up and went to shower. When I got out of the shower I put my hair up in my signature poof and wore a white shirt with my letterman jacket over it and some jeans. I walked out of my room and saw that Bow and Glimmer weren't out of their room yet, they were basically dating at this point but never really had a conversation about it.

I walked to the kitchen and started making pancakes for the three of us. Bow and Glimmer had always been like a brother and sister to me and they were so supportive when I came out to them. I finished making the pancakes and set the table for us to eat when I hear a Bow and Glimmer come out of their room. "Good morning Adora!!" Glimmer yells hugging me. "Morning Glim and Bow." I say hugging them back. "Good morning Adora." Bow says and hugs me back.

After we finish eating I bring our dishes to the sink and we all grab our boxes and head to Bow's truck. We all sing along to some music while driving to Etheria college, it takes us around 25 minutes to get there, but when we got there we all get out of his truck and walk inside. "I hope I can share a room with one of you guys." Bow says with hope in his eyes as we walk in and get our schedules and dorm numbers. "I got room 64." Bow says. "I got room 68." Glimmer says with a bit of sadness and hope in her voice. "I got room 65" I say looking at Bow and Glimmer. "Hey, well at least we all live on the same floor." Bow says with a smile on his face.
'I wonder who my roommate is' We all start bringing our things to our rooms. When we finished putting our things in our rooms. "Hey I'll text you guys when I meet my roommate and finish settling in."
I walk in my dorm and I see a couch and TV when I first walk in and a Kitchen on the right and a hall leading to two dorms at the end. I go inside the right room and play music on the speakers in the room and start decorating it...

450 words.