You win..

ADORA'S POV

Razz brought out a pie and set it down on the table.

"Yay! Thanks Razz." Bow said already digging into the pie.

"Yeah that's cool I didn't want any pie anyways.." Catra stared at Bow.

Me and Glimmer laughed.

"So, what have you been up too?" I asked Razz.

"Just making pie with mara everyday few days." She sat down.

"Oh right...Mara..." I said.

"Who's Mara?" Catra whispered.

"I have no idea...." I whispered back.

She looked confused.

"Oh! I have something to show you all. Come, come with me!" Razz got up and walked out of the little house/hut.

We all got up and followed her out. We all walked on a trial it was a really long one. It wasn't the same trial that we first walked on. It was a longer trail.

"Ahh here we are." She pointed to something in front of her.

It was a lake. A big one. There was a dock leading to something in the middle of the dock.

"Woah it looks beautiful." Glimmer said.

"Well come on!" Razz started walking to the dock.

We all followed her down to the dock. We walked to the end of it. And in the middle of the lake was a hot tub and a pool.

"Why is there a pool and hot tub in the middle of the lake? We could just swim in the lake." Catra walked to the pool.

"Your right, but I prefer to sit in the pool." Razz said.

"Can we swim in the lake?" Bow and Glimmer asked in unison.

"Sure go ahead, I'm going to head back but you guys can stay down hear as long as you want." Razz started walking back to the hut.

"Come on guys!" Bow and Glimmer striped down to their underwear and jumped in.

"Does Sparkles always have a swimsuit under her clothes?" Catra asked.

"Yeah she says she wears it just in case." I looked at Glimmer and Bow splashing each other.

"Hey, wanna join in?" I looked at Catra and pointed to Bow and Glimmer.

"I-I don't like the water." She hugged herself.

"Can you try?" I begged her.

"No, I don't want to." She looked down.

"What if I just try to make you feel comfortable in the water." I asked her.

I saw her look at me. She was looking into my eyes. Then she sighed.

"Fine I'm doing this because I trust you." She took her clothes off to where she was only wearing a swimsuit.

"Wait weren't you asking why Glimmer always has a swimsuit?" I asked.

"Yeah I was just surprised I wasn't the only one I guess." She said.

"I do the same thing. Me and Glimmer started doing that together a while ago." I I took of my clothes and showed off my swimsuit.

"Ok are you ready?" I held her hand.

"Yes I'm.....ready."

•**•**•**•

CATRA'S POV

"Ok are you ready?" Adora grabbed my hand.

I stared at the water. "Yes I'm.....ready."

"3....2...1..Jump!" We jumped and splashed in the water.

I opened my eyes underwater and saw something at the bottom of the lake coming up towards us.

I quickly jumped on Adora. "Ahh!"

"What! What is it!" Adora looked around.

"There's something coming!" I pointed underwater.

"What is that?" She squinted at whatever was coming towards us.

"Guys look it's a dolphin!" Crop top shouted.

"Oh it's just a dolphin." She smiled.

I jumped off of her in embarrassment. "Yeah I knew that I was just joking." I swam towards the grass.

I sat on the grass and watched Sparlkes and Crop top splash each other. They were having so much fun and laughing.

They would make a great couple. Look at how much fun they're having. I wish that could be me and Adora.

"......atra."

".....Catra."

"Catra! Hello!"

"W-What?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

Adora was waving her hand in my face trying to get my attention.

"Hey are you ok you kinda zoned out." She sat next to me.

"Oh yeah I'm fine, just looking at Crop top and Sparkles splashing each other." I smiled.

"Yeah they're always having fun." She looked at the two.

I got up and jumped in the water.

"I bet you can't splash me!" I swam away quickly.

"Bet!" She quickly jumped in the water and swam after me.

I looked behind me and saw her catching up to me so I swam deeper into the water.  I swam a few more feet down and I was running out of breath. I started to panic and my vision was getting blurry and before I knew it I passed out..

       —————————————-

ADORA'S POV
"Bet!" I yelled and she jumped into the water and started swimming. I quickly lost sight of her when she went under water.

So I quickly went underwater and followed the trail of ripples that she made as she same away. I kept swimming after her trail until the trail stopped and I couldn't see anymore, I was running out of breath.

I swam back to the surface. When my head poked out of the water I saw Glimmer and Bow calling for me and Catra.

I yelled while panting. "Here!" I swam to the grass where Glimmer and Bow were.       

"Guy-ys I ca-an't find C-catra!" I yelled panting, shuddering and tearing up at the same time.

"Omg! When was the last time you saw her?" Glimmer worried.

"She w-was swimming aw-way fr-rom me and....I-I d-" I couldn't keep in my tears any more I was crying.

"It's ok! Calm down! Me and Glimmer will go get help! Stay here!" Bow yelled and ran back up with Glimmer before I could answer.

"Catra!!! Please come!!! You win!!! Please..."

Thanks for reading this chap all the way. I'm so so sorry for the really long wait. It won't ever happen again. I wonder what's going to happen next...