Catra's intro

6:00 AM *Monday Morning*
*RING!!! *RING!! *RING!!
I wake up at throw my alarm clock across the room and see it break. 'That's better' I thought and lay back down. "C'mon wildcat we're gonna be late for school!!" Scorpia yells barging into my room. "Ugh, why do I even have to go we don't even need to know any of the stuff they teach us." I say groaning and getting off my bed. "fine, give me 15 minutes." I say walking to the shower. "Ok, wildcat." Scorpia said walking out of my room.

I got in the shower hesitantly. 'Why do I even have to get in this water' I took a quick 2 minute shower and got changed into a white shirt with my favorite jacket on top and some dark jeans. I then got my bags and headed out to Scorpia's pickup truck. "Thanks.....for bringing my boxes in the truck Scorps." I said looking out the window. "No problem wildcat, anytime." She said with a smile on her face.

As we arrive at Etheria college me and Scorpia hop out of the truck and go inside to get our schedules and dorm numbers. "I got 62." Scorpia said looking at me to see which room I got. " "I got room 65." I said looking down at the floor. 'Now I have to live with a nobody' I thought. "Hey wildcat it's ok....this will give you a chance to finally get more friends... I cant be your only friend." Scorpia said with her usual smile.  "Yeah, you can.....I don't need anymore 'friends' just so they can leave me like everybody else." I say and grab my boxes and we walk to the elevator in silence.  When we got on our floor.  "Hey, do you need help wildcat." Scorpia said. "No im fine....thanks." I say "Aww, anytime wildcat!" Scorpia says squeezing me. "Oh sorry." She says letting go of me. "It's ok, text you later after I meet my roommate and get settled in." I said walking to my dorm. "Ok wildcat have fun!" Scorpia yelled from behind me. 'Ok dorm 65, lets see who my roommate is...'  I walk inside and I don't see anyone but I can hear music coming from one of the rooms down the hall, it's the one on the right. I walk down the hall and go to the room on the left, and start putting my poster up and decorating it...

413 words.