The Party

ADORA'S POV
I woke up and got out of my room. I see Catra on the couch watching TV.

"Morning kitten." I plopped next to her on the couch.

"Morning Blondie." She looked at me with a smile.

————-

CATRA'S POV
I just finished my class and I decided to hang at Scorpia's dorm.

I walked to her dorm and knocked on the door. She opened it and hugged me.

"Hey wildcat!!" She yelled in excitement.

"Scorps.....I can't......breath.." I said catching my breath.

"Oh sorry, come in." I walked in and we sat down on her bed and talked for a while. After I left Scorpia's dorm I walked back to my dorm or mine and adora's dorm I got to the dorm and opened it. "Forty-nine......fifty......" she was doing push-ups. She couldn't see me so I walked in a little further and noticed I was staring.

"W-w what's going on here?" I asked trying to sound normal.

"I'm working out, I have a game tonight so I want to be extra ready." She wiped her sweat off with a rag and put it over her shoulder.

"Oh, yeah I forgot." I shut the door.

"Hey.....your gonna be there right?" She asks looking up at me.

"Oh-um- yeah wouldn't miss it." I said.

"Great! I'm gonna go shower." She walked in the bathroom.

ADORA'S POV
I got out of the shower and got ready. I walked out of my room and left the dorm. We were playing at night time to it was pretty dark out but my team sat on the bleachers and waited for everyone to get there.

People started getting in their seats and I could hear them talking about me and my team.

"First up we have our home team....The Etherian Rebels!! And their team captain, the one and only She-ra!!  Adora!" I ran out onto the field taking in all of the cheers from the crowd then the rest of the team ran out onto the field.

"Next we have the guest team......The Horde Frights!!! And their team captain Lonnie!!" Then the other team ran out onto their side of the field. For a second my stomach turned and I looked around for Catra and saw her with the other girls. We made eye contact and she winked at me, I turned red and gave her a smile as we got into position for our first play.

                           ————

After we won the game my team went into the locker room and all talked and celebrated the win. I was talking with Rogelio and Scorpia when I see someone in the corner of my eye, it was Catra she was sitting on one of the benches in the locker room. I walked up to her and sat next to her.

"Hey did you like what you saw?" I nudged her arm playfully and winked.

"Yeah you were great out there Blondie." She smiled. She looked really good in her cheerleading outfit....I can't imagine what she would look like with it o-

"You gonna stop staring Blondie." She smirked at me.

"Huh?-oh-yeah s-sorry." I blushed and looked away.

We talked until everyone got dressed into their normal clothes and went to their dorms.

We got to our dorm and shut the door.

"You ready for the party?" I asked.

"Yeah just gotta get ready." She said looking at me smiling.

"So, you gonna where a suit to the party?"
I asked picturing her in a suit.

"Yeah, you'll see." She says winking at me and walking to her room.

CATRA'S POV
I finish putting on the suit and then I put on my tie. No. I untie it. That's better I thought as I walked out of my room and wait for Adora.

A few minutes passed and I was looking at my watch tapping my feet impatiently I took a sip of water, when a beautiful Adora came out of her room in a hot red dress with a golden pin in her hair. I spit out my water and stumbled on my words.

"Y-You look h-hot-great I mean great!" She giggled at me.

"Thanks, you look amazing too." At that moment I just felt like pulling her in for a kiss, but contained myself. We walked off campus, to the house that the party is at, and walked to the door and knocked. It was crop top.

"Hey guys! Aww you look cute together!!" He squealed as he opened the door.

"We're not together!!" I yelled glancing at Adora.

"Yeah, yeah anyways come in." He left to join sparkles and Elsa, leaving me and Adora alone. We walked over to the counter in the kitchen and I poured both of us a shot. We drank it and then played some beer pong with crop top and sparkles.......one round turned into two rounds which turned into three rounds and that turned into four rounds. We were all pretty drunk so we all calmed down and me and Adora went to sit on a couch in the corner of the living room. (which was huge btw) when I sat down Adora sat on my lap. I forgot to mention that she was a little more drunk then me.

"What are you doing?" I asked surprised.

She put her head on my shoulder and whispered. "Your soft kitty..." she looked up at me, I stared at her in silence silence before both of us leaned.

"Ok everyone! Now we're gonna slow dance so pick a partner!" We both backed up.

"Wanna dance?" I looked at her.

"Sure." She got up, grabbed my hand and we walked to the rest of the party.

Hey guys sorry for taking so long to update. But the next chapter will be coming soon!