Lies

CATRA'S POV
After Adora left I decided to take a nap and wait for her to call me.

•**•**•**•**

I woke up tot he sound of Adora calling me. I picked up the phone.

🥵PRINCESS💖 Call Started: 0.01

"Hey."

"Hey, sorry that I took so long to call you."

"It's totally fine."

"So I had to cancel the hang out, now it's just me Bow, and Glimmer."

"Why did you cancel?"

"Uhm, because....hold on one sec."

"Ok..."

She put herself on mute. Why didn't she just answer right away. She can't be hiding something from me, right?

"Hey I'm back sorry about that, Bow spilled something and didn't see the napkins right in front off him."

"Why did you cancel the hang out?"

Was that a little to much? I didn't even pay attention to what she just told me.

"Why does it matter. Let's talk about something else."

"Adora."

"Catra It doesn't matter."

"Really? I'm not gonna do this Adora."

"Catra you're making it a big deal, it's nothing I told you!"

"..........."

"........."

"I have to go-"

I hung up the phone and slammed it on the bed.

🥵PRINCESS💖 Call Ended 1:37

I can't even believe she's lying to me. I didn't think that she was like that. She can't even tell me why her fucking hang out canceled.

I heard two pairs of footsteps coming from down the hall, each pair coming from the opposite end. Wait, I've memorized the footstep pattern coming from the left.....it's Adora and she in a rush. The other one might just be someone passing by.

I heard the footsteps getting closer and closer. Then she opened the door and ran over to sit next to me on the bed.

"Stop." I said before she made it to the bed.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because you're hiding something from me." I looked at my hands.

"Babe, I came here to tell you-" She started.

"Tell me why you canceled?" I looked at her knowing that she wasn't going to tell me.

"No, I can't I would feel so bad if I told you." I could see the light reflection on her teary eyes.

"Oh but you don't feel bad for leaving me over here looking stupid as fuck, trying to figure out what happened!" I yelled.

She put her palms on her eyes.

"You- you really don't understand do you?" She took her hands off of her eyes and wipe her eyes with her shirt.

"No apparently not Adora." I looked at her with a straight face.

"Okay you really wanna know Catra? It's Tyler, I had to cancel because of Tyler." She turned around and started crying.

"Tyler? Tyler. Of course. What did he do?" I asked.