I missed you..

No One's POV
"Catra!!! Please come!!! You win!!! Please..."

Adora screamed for Catra to come back, with tears streaming down her cheeks and shivers down her spine from the breeze drying the water on her body and the thought of losing Catra..

As for Catra, she is on the bottom of the lake, unconscious with only a few hours left to survive before the water fills her lungs..

Glimmer and Bow? Their running their legs off trying to find their phones to call the ambulance, Panicking and hoping that Catra is ok..

            —————————————

ADORA'S POV
I keep calling for Catra know that she....won't come up.

I keep calling and calling for around an hour, still nothing. I heard sirens in the distance getting louder and louder. Then I hear yelling.

"Adora! Adora!" I turn around and see Glimmer running towards me.

I quickly got up as she got closer.

"We got help their here already. Bow is bringing them here." Glimmer panted.

I just nodded and looked anxiously for the Bow and the ambulance. Glimmer grabbed my face and wiped the tears.

"Hey look at me, it's going to be ok. She's going to be ok." She hugged me.

I started crying again and hugged her tight. Then I heard footsteps running towards us. I quickly let go of Glimmer and ran towards Bow and the ambulance.

"She in the lake near the island!" I pointed to the exact spot in the lake where I last saw her.

They all quickly ran to the dock and got everything ready. Then one of the guys got into swim gear and jump in with Bow.

"Bow!!" Glimmer ran towards the dock.

One of the guys stopped Glimmer from going on the dock.

"Why didn't he go in with gear!? Please get him out!!" She yelled at the guy.

I could faintly hear his calm voice tell her that he'll be fine. She quickly came running back to me after that. She just squeezed my hand and stared at the lake.

After a few minutes Bow and the guy in the swimming gear popped out from the water. I heard a sigh of relief come from Glimmer.

I looked and saw Catra in the guys arms. I let go of Glimmer and ran towards the dock but quickly got stopped by the guy.

"Please stay off of the dock." He pushed me away softly.

I stared at Catra as Glimmer came and pulled me away. She almost looked purple. And her veins were sticking out more and they were a dark purple almost black.

I saw them put Catra on the stretcher and bring her into the back of the ambulance.
The guys called for someone to sit in the back with her.

"Go she'll be happier to wake up and see you." Glimmer nudged me.

"Ok." I ran to the ambulance and sat in the seer next to the stretcher.