Its a lie

ADORA'S POV
I woke up in my bed with my Pj's on. I heard a faint clicking sound from the kitchen. I got up and started walking to the kitchen.

I remember what happened last night with Glimmer. Shit... Hopefully she doesn't remember.

I saw Catra playing with the stove.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I walked up next to her.

She slammed her hands on the top of the stove. "Waiting for you! I don't know how to cook."

"I can teach you- wait you don't know how to use a stove?"

"I do.....not." She trailed her finger tips against the edge of the stove.

"Ok fine I'll teach you again, just let me get ready first." I walked away and started getting in the shower.

__________

After I finished getting changed, I walked to the kitchen and called Catra.

"Catra. Come here."

"Coming..." She slowly walked over to the stove.

"Do you not want to learn?" I asked.

"No... I don't, I thought you were just gonna do it for me." She grumbled.

"Fine I'll make something go sit." I said.

"Are you mad?"

"No I'm not." I turned away from her to turn on the stove.

"Ugh.... Yes you are, let me help."

"Ok!" I smiled.

"What are we making?" She asked.

"We? You mean you?"

"No I'm not cooking anything." She crossed her arms.

"Then I guess you're not eating, cause I'm not making food for you." I said.

"Then I'm going to eat at a diner or something." She said.

"No you're not-" I was interrupted by my ringing in my room.

Catra stared at me for a long second before sprinting to my room. I chased after her and tackled her right as she got my phone. I jumped on her and tried to grab the phone from her hand.

"Stop Catra! Give it to me!" I yelled grabbing one of her arms just as she switched the phone to the other.

"No I wanna see who it was!" She laughed.

"It's none of your business who's calling me!" I finally snatched the phone from her hand.

"Oh it's Glimmer." I sighed in relief.

I was kinda nervous to called her back. What if she thinks last night meant something? Did it mean something to her?

"We'll are you gonna call her back or what?" Catra said.

I tapped on her contact and called her. She answered quickly.

"Hi Adora."

"Hey, what did you call for? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah everything's fine.. I just wanted to talk."