The Kiss

CATRA'S POV
I walked over to Adora's door and contemplated opening the door for a second until she opened it.

"What we're you doing?" She asked.

"I was just- I was Uhm gonna ask you something." I stuttered.

'I'm not a good lair' I thought.

"Aww are you still getting flustered kitty." She poured a glass of water.

"I'm not getting flustered, and you shouldn't be talking because you know that I can easily make you flustered." I said.

"Anyways, what we're you gonna ask me?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said.

She put her cup down and walked over to me. 'Oh shit she has to stop doing that' I thought as I tied to stop myself from blushing. She took her finger and fixed my face to look up at her.

"What you gonna ask. Don't make me ask you again." She said, it sounded like a demand more than a question.

"It doesn't-" I saw her smirk as she waited for me to finish my sentence.

"Go ahead finished your sentence..." She smirked.

"It doesn't matter- oh shit what time is it?" I walked over to the time in the stove.

"What is it?" She turned around.

"I need to take my thing." I said.

"What thing?" She asked.

"I don't know what it is, all I know is that it goes in my nose." I grabbed it.

"Ooh that is a long q-tip thingy." She said.

"Yeah I know, so apparently I have to put some liquid on the tip and then quickly put it up my nose, and if it's done the right way it's gonna sting....really bad." I said and started putting the weird liquid on the end of the q-tip thing.

"Hey if you have trouble I can do it for you." She said.

"Oh you'll put it up your nose, thanks!" I gave it to her.

"No, I can't sorry, but I'll do it for you." She said.

"Yeah I know just do it, but give me a count from three." I said.

She put it up to my nose and started counting.

"One....two..." She quickly put it up my nose and took it out. "....Three.."

"Fuck! That hurts!" I yelled, I kept my hand pressed on my nose until the pain stopped.

"See that wasn't so bad, right?" She put the q-tip on the counter.

"No that was fucking terrible!" I yelled.

"Oh well it's done now so....do we throw it?" She picked up the q-tip.

"Yeah." I said.

"Ok." She threw it out in the kitchen trash can.

I heard a buzzing sound and looked over at my phone on the counter and saw I got a call from an unknown caller ID. I picked up my phone and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey is this Catra?"

"Yeah who is this?"

"Perfect, it's me Netossa."

"Oh hey coach!"