Visit #3

CATRA'S POV
"So if this starts failing and you can't breath as easily just press this button, it will make a loud noise so that some doctor will here it and alarm me." The doctor was setting up my breathing tube.

"Ok, when will I get this breathing tube out?"  I asked.

"Well since I put the breathing tube in your arm it'll probably be taken out the day before you leave, so I'd say on Wednesday." The doctor said.

"Ok." I tapped the tube in my arm.

"Ok well your visitor is here so I will bring her in." The doctor left the room.

"Ok.." I smiled as the door shut.

After around two minutes the door opened again.

"Hey.." I smiled.

"Hey Kitty." Adora sat down next to me on the bed.

"Thanks for coming to see me Princess." I played with the sheet on the bed.

"I love coming to visit you, I wish I could stay longer." She smiled.

"Yeah, I can try and ask the doctor if you can stay longer." I looked at her.

"Yeah that would be really cool if you could do that." She smiled.

I love this girl. She looks so cute with her messy bun and her sky blue eyes.

"Hey." She giggled.

"Oh sorry about I didn't realize I was staring." I laughed nervously.

"No it's fine." She smiled.

"Catra I-" She started.

I didn't hear the rest of what her sentence I felt nauseous and dizzy, and it was getting very hard to breath.

        ——————————————-

ADORA'S POV
"I love coming to visit you, I wish I could stay longer." I smiled.

"Yeah I can try and ask there doctor if you can stay longer." She looked at me.

"Yeah that would be really cool if you could do that." I smiled. It would be amazing if I could stay with Catra the whole time she's here. I love spending time with her.

I-Is she staring at me. She's smiling too. I can see her canine teeth. I couldn't help but start laughing.

"Hey." I laughed.

"Oh sorry I didn't realize I was staring." She laughed.

"No it's fine." I smiled.

I think I'm ready to tell her. I mean I think she might feel the same. Right?

"Catra I-" I started.

It looked like she was fainting. Her eyes rolled back and they closed.

"Catra! Catra!" I grabbed her arms and started shaking her.

I need to get help now! I got up and ran out of the room. I ran all the way down the hall and found a room. I opened the door.

"I need help!" I told the doctor.

"Where!?" The doctor ran out with me.

"Room 207!" We both ran to the room and opened the door.

The doctor checked Catra's pulse and pulled out a tube in her arm. It was full of blood.