The Beach (slight nsfw)

Thanks so much for 100+ reads! And sorry for taking so long.

3rd person POV
After the song finished everyone went back to partying. Catra grabbed Adora and they quickly rushed upstairs and found a room, Catra closed the door and locked it sighing as if she was being chased. She then pushed Adora onto the bed and straddled on her.

"Catra....." Adora groaned quietly.

"Shh.....you talk to much.." Catra whispered and kissed her lips, it was a soft passionate kiss, Catra stopped looked at Adora  then whispered.

"I'm all yours princess..." That was the first time that Catra had called Adora princess.

Hearing that seemed to turn Adora on, she flipped Catra around so that Adora was on top she then started planting kisses all over Catra's neck making her moan quietly. Adora grabbed Catra's suit jacket and threw it on the floor then moved to the shirt she had under it and unbuttoned it leaving Catra with just a bra and pants. She moved down to unbuckle her pants and looked up at Catra. "mm" Then she continued.
The rest was a blur......

CATRA'S POV
I woke up and heard shuffling next to me and realized that I was not in my dorm bed I quickly looked at myself under the covers and then saw that I was completely undressed, I looked over next to me and saw Adora. She woke up and turned to me, we both stared at each other for 5 seconds before she spoke up.

"Did we....?"

"I think we did." I had a terrible headache.

We both quickly got changed and I was walking out when I felt Adora grab my hand.

"Catra.....can we......just forget this ever happened?" She looked at my hand.

"Oh....um sure." I said turning around and leaving the room. Does she really regret what happened last night? Should I regret it too... I snuck downstairs and saw glimmer and bow on the cough sleeping in very uncomfortable positions, then walked out of the house and decided not to wait for Adora cause it would be a really awkward walk back to campus.

ADORA'S POV
She walked out of the room and I got my things and left. I shut the front door slowly trying not to wake anybody up.

I got to campus and walked up the stairs to our dorm. I opened the door and didn't see Catra she's probably just in her room I walked in my room and plopped on my bed and thought about everything that happened. A few minutes later I heard a soft knock on my door.

"Come in." I sat up and looked at Catra.

"Hey, um I just.....I was wondering if you would like to.....go to the.....beach today." She looked down at her feet. Like a date!?

I smiled at the thought of her wanting to go on a 'date'. "Sure, we'll go this afternoon. I could see her smile as she walked out of the room.

3rd person POV
Adora took a nap after Catra left her room. Catra walked out of her room and decided to make some sandwiches for the beach 'date' one of them with a lot of ketchup and one with none. Then she put them in plastic bags and into a bag. Then she got into beach clothes and tied her hair up (no, not clothes for the water) and went on her phone.

A few hours had passed and it was around 2:30 in the afternoon. Catra checked her watch and read 2:34PM. Then there was a knock on her door, she walked up to the door with a wide smile and opened the door. She looked up and saw Adora in a very beautiful beach outfit. (I'll let you guys imagine the clothes that they're wearing)

"Hey....y-you look great." Catra said blushing.

"Oh...you look great too.." Adora smiled also blushing.

"Thanks." Catra said while they walked out of the room and out of the dorm.

ADORA'S POV
We walked out of the dorm and off campus. We arrived at the bus stop and waited for the bus to come. I felt Catras hand on mine and I turned red, then I intertwined our fingers and the bus came, we got on it and sat in the back. Catra got the window seat and I sat to the right of her. We were silent for some of the way there, when we were close to the beach Catra spoke up.

"I remember the time I went to the beach with Scorpia and she walked into the water and a crab got her toe and she ran back crying." She looked at our hands and smiled.

"Haha really, was she ok?" I laughed and squeezed her hand.

"Yeah she was fine she just doesn't like the beach that much ever since then." She looked at me and laughed. We were both laughing when the bus stopped. She looked out the window and we got up and got off the bus. Still holding hands we decided to sit near the rocks on the beach. I put the bag down and let go of her hand, then took out the big towel and put it down on the sand. Then Catra and I sat down on it. We were staring at the blue sky and talking about the cloud shapes. After a little it started to get a little windy, then I felt Catra cuddle up to me I was surprised but then cuddled her back.

CATRA'S POV
I cuddled Adora not thinking about how she would react but then felt her cuddle up to me to. I looked up at her and she looked down at me I saw her blue ocean eyes staring at me. We were really close and didn't realize.

"Thanks for agreeing to come with me." I smiled.

"I'm glad I came, I wouldn't want to be here with anyone else but you.." She said softly still looking into my eyes. We stared for a few seconds before I closed the gap between us. Her lips were soft, I wished that moment would last forever. We pulled away and I hugged her and looked at the water. She didn't say a word and just hugged me back and layed her head on the top of mine.

                            ————-

ADORA'S POV
She was so soft I almost fell asleep, I looked at the water and saw the suns orange reflection.

"Catra....look." I sat up and pointed to the reflection on the water.

"It's beautiful." She looked at it and smiled. We stared at it for a while. I looked around and realized that there were only a few other people on the beach. I heard my stomach growl.

"Hey, I'm hungry do you want to go eat?" I looked at her.

"Here, I packed some sandwiches for us." She reached in the bag and took out two sandwiches, I noticed that one of the sandwiches had a lot of ketchup. She gave me the one with no ketchup and unwrapped hers.

I looked at her and smiled as I unwrapped my sandwich. She took a bite of her sandwich. She looks so cute I giggled and ate a bite too. We laughed, talked and ate our sandwiches.

"You got something there." I pointed to her chin.

"Huh?" She touches her face. "Where?"

"Here." I wiped the ketchup off her face with my finger.

"Oh, thanks I'll get you a napkin for tha-"

"No, it's fine." I licked my finger that had the ketchup on it. Her eyes widened. She looked shocked then she smirked at me and took another bite of her sandwich and purposely got ketchup on her chin. I laughed and went close to her face, I licked the ketchup of off her chin but didn't back up instead we just stared. I looked in her Heterochromia eyes and whispered.

"You're welcome kitty.." I could tell she was nervous so I backed up and laughed.

"T-thanks, Blondie." She finishes her sandwich.

When we both finished our sandwiches I got up and threw the plastic wrap away. It was getting dark out. When I got back to our spot I sat down next to Catra.

"Hey, do you wanna go back to the dorm now?" I asked.

"Sure." We both got up and put the towel back in the bag and decided to walk back to the dorm.

When we got the the dorm I locked the door and walked in my room and so did Catra.

Sorry for the late chap again I'm also working on another story that I will post soon.