Just Friends? (nsfw)

Hey guys here's another chap. Just listen to the if you want to see why I kinda think they might listen to it together.

ADORA'S POV
I woke up the next morning and got ready. I washed my hair and when I got out I checked my schedule and saw that I had no classes. I walked out of my room and staring making breakfast.

When I started putting the food on the plates I heard a soft click.

"Hey Adora...." It was Catra she had just got out of her room. She walked up to me.

"Hey Catra.." I said in the same tone putting her plate on the table. We sat down and started eating.

"So, do you have any classes today?" I asked.

"No but I wanted to try out for soccer, I realized cheer wasn't my thing." She responded. She would look so hot playing soccer I thought.

"y-yeah you would look great doing soccer." I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back and kept eating.

When we finished eating I put our plates in the sink and me and Catra sat on the couch and talked for a while. Then I got a call, I looked at the caller ID and read Glimmer.

"Hold on." I walked to the kitchen and leaned against the counter and picked up.

"Hey whats up Glim."

"Hey um, me and Bow were wondering if you and Catra would like to go for dinner with us tomorrow night." She said.

"Oh sure that sounds like fun, we'll be there."

"Ok great, I'll text you the location, be there at 8 bye!"

"Bye." I hung up the phone and walked over to Catra on the couch.

"Hey, so Bow and Glimmer wanted us to go for dinner with them tomorrow night at 8." I said.

"Oh, that sounds like fun." She looked at me.

"Hey I'll be right back." She walked to her room.

I watched walk to her room and shut the door. I ended up falling asleep.

—————

3rd person POV
Catra walked out of her room and walked to the couch and saw Adora sleeping.

"Adora, wake up." She said in attempt to wake her up. She then jumped on Adora and shook Adora's shoulders to wake her up. She then moved her tail and kept waving it in Adora's face. Adora woke up and sat up, then she realized that she was right In front of Catra's face. Catra's eyes widened when she felt Adora's hand on her tail. Adora had put her hand on Catra's tail when she woke up without knowing.

"S-Sorry..." Adora said taking her hand off of Catra's tail.

"I-It's ok it...felt good." She said.

"Oh....I-I can do it again if you want....." Adora said putting her hand on Catra's tail again.

"Mmm...." Catra moaned quietly. She crashed her lips on Adora's. Adora kept rubbing Catra's tail making Catra moan in Adora's mouth.

"So, you like that huh?" Adora asked rubbing Catra's tail.

"Y-Yeah.....I...mm...d-do." Catra said between breaths. Trying not to moan louder. Catra started kissing and leaving marks on Adora's neck. She bit Adora's neck making Adora whimper. Adora pushed Catra off of her so that Adora was on top. She felt Catra's tail go up her leg. Adora put her hands on Catra's ears and received a purr. Adora got up from the couch and grabbed Catra's hand  bringing her to Adora's room. Adora pushes Catra on the bed and pinned her wrists against the wall.