Roomates

No one's POV

As Catra got to her dorm she walked over to her room and started hanging her up her posters and putting her clothes away.

                              ———-

After a while Adora has finished decorating her room and decided to start cooking lunch, for lunch she decided to make some burritos for her and her roommate,  As she got all of the ingredients to make the burritos and started to cook. When she finished she wanted to check if her roommate had arrived yet so she walked up to the room on the left and knocked on the door.
*KNOCK *KNOCK

                           ————

As Catra finished Decorating her room she heard a knock on her door.
*KNOCK *KNOCK
She walked up to her door and opened it. "What do you want!!" She then looked up to see a very beautiful and fit blonde. 'Wow.....she's h- No! Stop it!' She turned red in embarrassment and slammed the door. She then texted Scorpia.

WILDCAT😼: Hey Scorps.

SCORPIA🦂: Hey wildcat!! What's up?

WILDCAT😼: Meet me at the cafe off campus in 10.

SCORPIA🦂: Ok see you there!

Catra turned off her phone and got out of her room and rushed to the door not looking at her roommate. "Hey sorry fo-." She heard the blonde say before she rushed out of the dorm.  After she got out of the dorm she quickly heading down the stairs not wanting to use the elevator and walked off campus to the cafe. She waited for Scorpia anxiously. When Scorpia Arrived she sat down with Catra and drank the coffee that Catra bought her. "So, What's up?"

                             ————

"I went to check if my roommate was here, so I just knocked on the door and she opened it up and yelled at me." Adora said on the phone pacing around the couch. "Ok, well what else happened?" Her sparkly friend asked on the other line. "Then she just slammed the door, and when I walked out and tried to forget about it she came out of her room and rushed out of the dorm.  What did I do wrong?" Adora asked. "I think you should maybe give her some time." Her sparkly friend responded understanding what happened. "Ok thanks Glim, I'll try that. Have fun." Adora said thankful to have such a good friend. "Thanks you too, bye." Glimmer said as they hung up. Adora sat on the couch and waited for her roommate.

                             ———

"And then I slammed the door in her face like and idiot!!" Catra yelled and dropped her head on the table. "Well your trying right?" Scorpia said rubbing Catra's back.  "Yes, I mean no- I don't know if I can trust her, what if she leaves me?" Catra asked with her head still down. "How about you go back there and try to talk to her?" Scorpia said.  "No! I'm not going back there!" Catra yelled, her yell was a little muffled because her head was in her arms. "Please Wildcat, you have to try.." Scorpia said taking a sip of her coffee. "Fine...I'll go back." Catra said lifting her head back up from her arms. "Thanks Wildcat." Scorpia said getting up to hug Catra. "Thanks again
Scorps..." Catra said letting go of Scorpia and looking at the floor as they walked to the college dorms. 

As they arrived at Catra's dorm. "Bye wildcat see ya later." Scorpia said.  "Bye Scorps.." The cat said as she walked to her dorm. When Catra opened the door she saw the blonde sleeping on the couch and she saw the legend of Korra playing in the TV.  'She looks so peaceful when she sleeps' Catra thought as she saw a burrito on the kitchen counter and started eating it.