Cassidy

2 weeks later......

ADORA'S POV
I walked out of my dorm to go to the cafe to get some breakfast because I didn't feel like making my own food.

I walked into the cafe and saw a very full table in the middle of the cafe, it was a full table with people on chairs that didn't even belong to the table.

I got my lunch and sat on a table across from the full table and looked at everyone's faces to see if Bow and Glimmer were sitting there. I did see some people that I knew like Mara, and some people from high school, but I also saw Catra sitting at the table, laughing.

I finished my lunch just as everyone from the table started getting up and walking out. I got up and walked behind them when I saw Catra holding another girls hand on the way out.

The girl she was holding hands with, had brown hair and teal highlights. She had the same skin color as me. And her voice was pretty soft from what I heard. That's all I get from a back profile.

I kept following behind the group of people until they started going into their dorms. But Catra and her girl went into our dorm together.

After they closed the dorm door I waited for a little bit before going in after them. When I walked in I saw them on the couch and I couldn't stop staring. When Catra looked at me I quickly ran to my room and slammed the door behind me.

I grabbed my old high school backpack and put a few outfits and bathing suits and a bunch of other things inside. I zipped it up and opened my door and ran out of the dorm.

I pulled out my phone and called Razz.

"Hey Razz."

"Hello Adora!"

"Can I come stay at your house for a while?"

"Are you ok?"

"No..." I said with a shaky voice.

"Of course! Thank you for calling me!"

"Thank you."

"I'll be waiting here!"

"Haha ok Razz I'll be there in a little."

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked to Glimmer's dorm and knocked a few times. She opened the door.

"Hey what's up?"

"Hey I need you to drive me to Razz's house."

"Ok, now?"

"Yeah.."

"Why are you going on a small vacation, cause me and Bow could join, don't forget Catra too." She smiled.

"N-No actually I need someone to talk to about something and I think Razz is good with advice."

"Ok I understand....I'm good with advice too by the way."

"I know I just don't want a bias answer."

"I totally understand Adora, I was joking."

We walked to Glimmer's car and then she started driving to Razz's house.

"So...does Catra know whatever's going on with you?"

"Nothings going on with me."

"Sorry I didn't mean that. But did you tell Catra?"

"Why would I have to tell her?"

"No reason I just thought she maybe would've helped you get over whatever is happening, she loves you a lot and I know an amazing couple when I see one."