Finally

ADORA'S POV
"That was so good." Bow said.

"Yeah you made a good decision." I said we exited the restaurant.

"Yeah it was good, I love Dominican food."

"Now it's my favorite food." I said.

We got in bow's truck.

"Where do you guys wanna go now because I don't feel like going back to the dorms." Bow said.

"Let's go to the new mall in haven." Glimmer suggested.

"That sounds fun." I said.

"Ok nice." Bow said and started the car.

•**•**•**•**•**•

CATRA'S POV
I heard footsteps coming from few halls down,
But the only reason that one stood out to me is because it was a familiar pattern. It was the doctor.

The door opened after a few seconds and the doctor walked over to the computer and started typing.

"Hello, Catra." The doctor said while typing.

"Hi." I said.

"So I'm just going to ask you some questions and then after that we'll get you your lunch if you're ready." The doctor informed me.

"Ok." I said.

"So, how's your breathing?" The doctor asked.

"It's good, every once in a while I have to take deep breaths because my breathing gets a little bad." I answered.

"Ok, and do you ever have trouble breathing in your sleep?" He asked.

"No I only had that happen the first few nights that I was here." I said.

"Ok perfect, I think your good to go with your breath so we can take the tube out of your arm." The doctor walked over and started taking out the tube.

"Do I have to put something on top to cover the hole until it heals?" I asked disgusted at the big hole I have in my arm.

"It's not necessary, but yes you can if you would like to." The doctors it the tube on a metal table next to the bed.

"Yeah can I get something to cover it up please?" I asked.

"Sure let me get it." The doctor walked over to a shelf and grabbed a box, from the box he took out some medical tape.

"Thanks." I said as the doctor rapped the medics tape around my arm.

"No problem, are you ready for lunch?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah I am." I responded.

"Ok I'll be right back with your lunch." The doctor walked out of the room.

"Yes!" I whispered as I moved my arm around.

After a few minutes of getting used to not having that stupid tube in my arm, I heard the doctor from down the hall coming towards the room.

"Hello, I got your food." The doctor brought it over to me.

"Thanks, I also have a few questions." I said.

"Ok, go ahead." The doctor said.

"Ok first, can I get up from this bed?" I asked.

"Yes." The doctor replied.

"Ok nice, also when am I leaving?" I asked a little excited to leave.

"You'll leave after we prescribe some meds for you." The doctor answered.