twelve

This is more of a lore/backstory of Y/N and where she came from.

______

House to house, building to building, family to family. She couldnt get a break. Suitcase to suitcase, she eyed her new family.

Lets just say she forgot how many new families.

-

The crew sat on the outskirts of tiddies, or more preferably, the two story house nearest to the cubbies. "Well, lets go around the room and introduce ourselves?" Smii7y imitated a calm, Alchoholics anonymous therapist. His eyes made it even more funny, him being the orange and eye cut out skimask bale skin made him look distressed.

He pointed at Y/N with his gloved hand, gesturing for her to talk.

"Hi Im Y/N, im 23 years old, and ive never had a real family." She finger gunned,
(I LOVE YOU MY BISEXUAL CHILDREN)
Winking at smii7y.

He held his face in his hands, muttering in a laughing tone "i did not expect that, i cant do this".

"Did her wink catch you off gaurd?" Grizzy tilted his head, laughing.

"She winked?" Puffer and matt deadpanned.

"She winked..yes she did.." Jaren muttered from his face still being in his hands.

Y/N freaked out, patting him on the back. "Welcome to Alchohols anonymous, i will be your new therapist as the previous one is simping."

"WHAT!" He yelled in surprise, his face flushing completely.

"FOR LEGAL REASONS THATS A JOKE," she backed away.

"Y/N YOURE 23!" Puffer screeched.

_____

"We made so much noise," Y/N deadpanned.

"It sounded like an orgy." She continued.

Smii7y looked at her weird again, scrunching his brows.

"Lady you need help, i am not a simp." He playfully crossed his arms, or one of his arms to still hold his mp7 stable. She caught a glimpse of the weapon, admiring its small yet dangerous existence.

"For a female streamer, you sure have more haters than simps." Puffer said.

"Thats honestly true, maybe its because i dont show my face or any part of my body?" Y/N sighed.

"Its been hard, its like no one really can do anything against them, youll ban them and theyll just come right back with another account." She continued, annoyed.

"True. Same fucking shit with Warzone cheaters. Theyre profiting off of them so they wont ban em. Anyway, ban lasts like 7 days before they get unbanned. Not even permanent.." smii7y said, annoyed aswell.

"Profiting you say..?" She spoke aloud, looking over at the rest of the group.

Everyone walked alongside eachother, but something didnt feel right. She whirled to her side, a singular kodachi in her hand. She gripped it tightly, slashing Smii7ys throat open.

She angrily pushed him to the floor, stabbing him multiple times. He didnt even flinch when he was being stabbed, he just took it.

The ambulance ghosts rolled around again, Looking at the gruesome scene before them. The one Worker who had given her a side glance earlier, during the interrogation, gulped.

"Y/N! WHAT THE FUCK!" Matt looked at his Friend whom he knew for 10 years, dead on the ground.

"WHYD YOU DO THAT!" Grizzy screeched, shaking slightly.