Sixty Six

"So are we agreeing on the name tiny..?" Y/N happily chirped.

"Yes." Everyone said again.

Smii7y was especially excited, for no reason but that the tiny mimic looked cute.

"Now weve got to find mama mimi."

"...you named the mother?" Jack said, confused as fuck.

"No i just accidentally said mimi instead of mimic and she liked it so???"

"...what the fuck." Marcel joined in.

Noah walked back to the group, currently distracting one of the zombies with a decoy...and the zombie loves the decoy. It sat there, playing games with it.

"So..ive talked to peck, ravenov, then peck again..then ravenov. Ive got the keycard." Noah explained.

"Ive got the one from spawn when i picked up the keycard. Now we need the one in colonels and the one by the armor." Noah pointed to each direction.

It took them a couple minutes to retrieve them, but they did. Noah gave Y/N the potions, and everyone followed her to med-bay, where she mixed them carefully.

"Remember..no matter what you do itll attract hell-hounds. So PLEASE for the love of god dont let your gaurd down." She explained.

She heard the ear-bleeding cry of multiple hounds right out the entrance of the opened out med bay, trying her best to shoot them one by one with her ax 50.

"Fuck!" One exploded before she got to shoot it. She lit on fire for about 3 seconds.

"Huh?" She didnt bother fully questioning how she was still alive. Y/N just transfered the compound that was mixed into a gas transferable canister.

"I'll put this on that headasses ac unit. I'll be right back." Y/N said, running to the Ac Unit.
She ran over to the correct area, ran up the stairs, jumped the railing and put the gas transfer canister on the ac unit, watching the serum on the inside flow into the unit.

Peck screamed out in anger.

"My truth serum?! Is it even a proper dose?!"

Y/N laughed it off, feeling a sense of victory wash over her.

"Itll all be over soon, peck."

With that, she traveled back to her group.

It didnt take very long for the serum to take full action. He started waltzing around with his dead wife, singing about her stepping on his toes.

Weaver came over the walkie-talkie, talking to peck, demanding answers.

And answers he got.

"Head to the memory transferral station."

-

"We should all grab a trap. Itll take up your tactical space though." Noah suggested.

"The way this works is to get a mimic low health, and then itll suck them into here. Pick it up when it flashes purple, or else itll break out the trap." Y/N warned, She continued.

"Its specific mimics aswell. Zhabin, sokolov and Brahms. The correct one spawns each round. One at colonel, one at skybridge and one at the spawn. We should avoid those areas to avoid killing the mimics we need. Also, youll know theyre there because you cant pick up certain items. I know were kinda life and death situation in a...real video game but thats how it works." Y/N sighed.

-

"Smii7y take this zombie!" Marcel yelled, desperate. Right now, they were training around one zombie and the mimic at Colonels, or just right outside colonels, at motor pool.

"I have a trap there!" Noah shouted. Smii7y lowered the health just enough, and Noah activated the trap.

They successfully captured the mimic, picking up the trap, and booked it to the station.

Noah carefully inserted it in with care, waiting for the confirmation.

"I am by far the oldest man on staff...." the voice read out.

"Thats sokolov, we need brahms and Zhabin now." He heard weaver explain.

"lets..fucking..GOOOOOOOOOOO!"