Fourty four❗

"Ive been in so many foster homes but this one feels real." Y/N choked out sobs, holding her face in her hands as everyone came up to hug her tightly.

"It shouldnt feel real, it is real!" Puffer smiled wholeheartedly, giving her a grand pat on the back.

"Thank you guys so much."

-

"Where the fuck!" Charly face palmed. Price was no where to be found by her first couple search teams.

It annoyed her, but also made her even more disgusted and angry. Charly got a grip on herself, questioning the next team that came in for reports.

"We found his phone. We have a codebreaker, we can acess it." One of the soldier spoke firmly.

"Great job, have fun getting wine as your reward. Reminder, NO FUCKING EACHOTHER AGAIN!"

"F-Fine.." one of the male soldiers turned to his friends.

"Thomas, you, me, and the locker."

"I SWEAR ON BOTH OF YOUR L I V E S."

"Youve cracked it? Thanks." Simon thanked their codebreacher, watching the phone flicker, lighting up.

Simon handed the phone to farah who stood beside charly. She scrolled through his notes, empty, and immediately clicked off of it and straight to a group of apps labeled "Plan S3".

"W-What.."

Farah opened up the docs app, shocked at the list of documents, and their names.

Document 1 : Secure

▪︎ G

"What does G fucking stand for?" Simon said, taken aback. They find his phone just for a letter? G?

"Wait! Document two, theres one more after it." Farah got him to cool down.

Document 2 : Submit

▪︎ pictures
▪︎ blindfold
▪︎ chair
▪︎ lights out
▪︎ may take a couple of months

"The fuck.. hes planning to torture someone?" Charlys breath hitched, realizing the depth of the situation.

"O-Open the last fucking document!"

"Alright! Calm down..!"

Document 3 : Sever

▪︎ arms may not work after released
▪︎ sever them, replace robotic
▪︎ human machine

"Hes planning. Hes planning to fucking torture Y/N and Make her a killing machine." Charly seethed with rage on the inside, feeling her hands ball into fists automatically.

"And we dont know where he would start."

"I know we have to find him, but we also need to manage the warzone. Open up gulag 2, and announce it." Simon declared, ordering Charly as she nodded.

"I ' ll take my leave and watch the war commence."

Charly grabbed the earpiece, starting her announcement.

-

"Slackers wake up! Its time for the new gulag, folks. Gulag two, if ya died when first was closed, well boo hoo. Keep yer wits with ya and push!"

"Who the fuck was that?!" Y/N questioned.

"It was Charly. Shes cool!" Matt said, recalling their 'walking therapy'.

"Simon was hands on, wasnt he matt?"

"Sure was!"

"You guys remember the second gulag?" Grizzy asked, looking over to the rest of the squad.

"Yeah, with the tanks and that house you could go upstairs to?" Smii7y confirmed.

"Yeah, that one."

"But i also have a question, if smii7y already used his gulag..would he have a gulag in this second one? Or is it just one time for the one time??"

"We will see." Puffer finished.

"Also, didn't price say if your inside gulag while its closing he will kill you himself?" Y/N pulled her knees up to her chest.

"Price can suck my hairy Ballsack, Y/N."