sixteen

"EYYYOOO!" the male called out, looking directly at Y/N with a spotter scope. He didn't know who sbe was at first, with the ragedy clothes that covered most of her.

she jumped in surprised, her hair raised on her skin. Droid sported the Halloween ghost reaper skin, waving at her.

Y/N calmed, laughing and bumped smii7y who was recollecting his thoughts by staring at Y/N.

"Smiiiiittyyyy, jarrrennn?" Y/N tapped his shoulder, staring directly back into his eyes.

"Big mommy milkers?" Y/N asked.

"I dont have tiddies." Smii7y sadly answered.

"Good, these things suck." Y/N sighed happily. She latched onto smii7ys arm and dragged him over to grizzy, matt and puffer.

"Heyya lovebirds!" Matt mentioned.

Y/N and Smii7y laughed nervously at the lovebird nickname. Y/N got everyones attention and turned around to droids position, waving back.

"EYYYYOOOOO!"

_____

"So, droid, dont get any ideas." Jaren looked at him jokingly.

Y/N was a bit behind him. The group was still in the reddish mountains, Y/N was talking with grizzy and Matt to build more of an understanding of the people on her team.

Dont get any ideas about Y/N, atleast...

He thought to himself.

Droid laughed, patting his shoulder in a friendly way. "Dont worry, my entire team is dead."

Droid sent Jaren a smile, a smile that looked like a lock. Unlock it and secrets may unfold.

It sent shivers down the orange jacket man. What happened to his teammates? Why are they already dead?

He brushed it off and smiled at him, the folds in his mask signaling so.

"Soo? How you like canadians?" Grizzy smirked.

"Dont make me whip out the nelson." Y/N blushed, knowing where the question would go.

"Just kidding, just kidding, im not gonna avoid the question. Canadians are nice. Pretty sweet." Y/N admitted.

"...so what about me?" Matt asked.

"Oh you? Man youre a crackhead." Y/N chirped. She handed him some rocket ammo.

"my fren..you didnt have to give me this." He got all teary eyed, looking back at her with a smile.

He loaded his rocket launcher and shrieked in happiness.

"I am now youre personal bodyblarg." He beamed, excited.

"So then what about Smii7y?" Grizzy raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" Y/N stuttered.

"..do you like smii7y?" Puffer teased, poking her side.

"Im going to kill-" Y/N was cut off by Droid.

"Y/N, IS THAT YOU?" droid exclaimed, yelling.

"YOU MISS ME?" Y/N did a handshake with him, a 'secret' one. Y/N and droid knew eachother since they were kids, and were close up until Y/N was put into the foster care system.

"God i wanna punch you so bad!" Y/N laughed, hugging him.

"You can do that now! Im not punchable anymore, see!" Droid lifted up his cape just enough to flex.

"Ooh la la." Y/N laughed, punching him in the gut. He fell to the ground, clutching his stomach dramatically.

Smii7ys mind raced.

How could he kill his team if hes that weak?

They knew eachother?

Did he do something to her?

Why didnt he yell earlier when he saw her first?

Why was he so friendly without recognizing her...?