Fifty Two❗

Jack tackled one guy with his own weight. The guy let out a gruff groan, collapsing with a thud. Jack was backed up by Marcel who full on cat pounced onto the other, but was shook off with immense force.

"These guys arent normal!" Puffer stated.

The second guy immediately threw puffer over his shoulder aggressively, putting the mens effort aside.

Puffer was thrown into the cage with the Aggressor, C/U. He looks over to his face, which he looks dead, as if he was in here before.

Equipment was thrown down to both of them, just a measly throwing knife, but it was enough to puffer.

"ALRIGHT! BEFORE WE START, HERE ARE YOUR TERMS," the announcer started speaking.

Puffers feet were cuffed automatically to the wall behind him, and so was C/U. He gritted his teeth, licking him over in satisfaction.

"BECAUSE THIS IS PUFFERS FIRST FIGHT, YOU ARE NOT TO KILL YOUR OPPONENT. LAND A SINGLE THROWING KNIFE AND YOU ARE DEEMED THE WINNER."

Puffer smiled strongly, with a grin. Something snapped in him, and he didnt mind one bit.

Their gulag was two busses (props if u remember), and C/U pushed to the middle. C/U always knew Where his opponent would go, and why.

Puffer went behind his own bus, wrapping around to C/Us spawn, finding him in the middle. With his back turned to Puffer, he felt something jab him in the back of his foot, rendering him unable to move, and of course, the loser.

"Didnt think itd be that easy." Puffer rubbed excess sweat off the corner of his lips, smiling to himself.

Paramedics came and took him away, as the crowd cheered and booed him for winning. Majority thought he wouldnt, because C/U was dubbed the ultimate champion. Puffer didnt take his title yet, now it just depends on his future.

Puffer was escorted to the top of the ring, which was where the prisoners were held. He ran over to the opposite side, immediately finding Marcel and Jack.

"You were amazing down there!"

"Good play good play puffer!!"

Puffer smiled genuinely, letting them engulf him in a hug.

"Im so glad you guys are here."

The Announcer did his usual thing and put up a poll, for the viewers and onlookers to vote for the next battle.

Puffers eyes landed on his name being top of the list, with another random person there too. He sighed, thinking about his wellbeing.

More polls came in for future battles enough for a weeks worth. It normally goes one or two battles per day.

The sign read off :

1st "Puffer vs R/G (random guy)"

2nd "Basicallyidowrk vs C/U"

3rd "CourageJD vs R/G"

"We are all going up in an order??" Marcel said, clearly pissed off.

"Woah what the fuck." Jack said, crossing his arms and huffing.

Puffer laughed at their reaction before hearing yet another familiar voice.

"NOAH?!"

-

I sat down in the grass below me, thinking of all this war stuff. It just didnt feel real all of a sudden.

First i was playing with Smii7y, Grizzy and Y/N and..this happens..i sighed and decided i should just shake it off.

I wonder how we will all cope with this when we win..?

If we ever win.

Grizzy notices my weird quiet behavior, and i cant really blame him. He mentions to me, asking if im alright, and I answer honestly.

"I miss puffer."

"I know matt.."

"I..i just feel like its my fault hes gone. If i was just a little bit more aware..but im never aware. Im never fucking aware." Stating it bluntly, i look at the ground embarrassed.

"Matt, its not your fault. I was standing there too. Y/N was too, smii7y was..everyone was..and we didnt see it coming either. Dont beat yourself up over it. Even if you dont have as much game sense or awareness as the other guy, we love you for being You. For being Blarg. For being Matt." Grizzy smiled, pulling me in for a warm hug.

I felt the salty crocodile tears coming, and they left as soon as they came.

"Thanks grizzy.." i cried into his hug, a gentle, caring ass hug.

"You get happiness lightning in return." I grinned, tapping him with my active drug ability.

He immediately got the tingles and got all high, laying on the ground.

Smii7y came to see whats up, touching my head to ruffle my hair, but instead he got shocked by my happiness thunder.

He called his girlfriend over lovingly once shocked, In which she came like a moth drawn to the flame.

"Oooo!~ Tingles, i love tingles!" Y/N cooed into smii7y as she joined in. Smii7y and her did some cute couple shit i rather not get into, but grizzy was hugging me like i was gonna die.

Tyler looked at us all weird and he really, this dumbass REALLY said it wasnt that strong and we were overdoing it.

"Then- Then come tap me!" I playfully remarked.

He too fell victim to my jumpy bolts.